• This topic has 38 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by JAG.
Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Bond #24: Spectre. Trailer now showing…
  • nbt

*squeals*

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTDaET-JweU[/video]

I think a bit of wee came out. Can barely wait, I know it’s all nonsense but it’s *brilliant* nonsense

Drac

I like the touches of previous Bonds coming through.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I can’t see the trailer but hope it’s got v8 cars/birds/speedboats/parachutes/an island in the ocean/and evil dictator/a pussycat/a shark and a raised eyebrow in it.

T’is all.

andyl
    Free Member

It loathes me to say it (I think it’s far too expensive for a Jag) but the F type does look and sound awesome.

nbt

No sharks. All the other bits are ticked. Plus a plane with no wings chasing a car.

mrblobby
    Free Member

No pussy 🙁

BigDummy
    Free Member

hope it’s got v8 cars/birds/speedboats/parachutes/an island in the ocean/and evil dictator/a pussycat/a shark and a raised eyebrow in it.

It’s got that awesome bit from Indiana Jones where they trick the nazis into flying a plane into a tunnel. And also the bit from Archer where he has to massage the underage girl’s bosoms to stop her getting frostbite after the snowmobile chase. And loads of raised eyebrow.

🙂

CHB

Wow! Loving the reworked old theme music.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I really, REALLY! don’t want it to turn out a CGI “mission impossible/matrix/fast n furious” repeat where the only scene changed is a man in a black suit (no tie) stands holding a gun on a lawn whilst the Whitehouse/HoP/World Bank/Faceless office in Brussels gets (or all get) blown up in the background.

Cos’ IT’s BEEEENNNN DONE!

2def

GregMay
    Free Member

YES, a million times YES.

GrahamS

For a horrible moment there I thought they were going to do the invisible car again!

andermt
    Free Member

andyl – Member
    It loathes me to say it (I think it’s far too expensive for a Jag) but the F type does look and sound awesome.

The Jaguar is the CX-75, a prototype concept car that will never be built for production, was planned to be originally but not as a V8 which it is for the film.
    Just like Bond’s Aston Martin DB10 which is only for the film (thankfully as it’s not a pretty Aston).

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Since Skyfall they seem to be heading back towards the gadgets, which is a step in the wrong direction IMO. This looks good but I was actually a bit disappointed to see the flame-throwing Aston!

EDIT Is that a Jaguar then?

theotherjonv

Inspired choice of baddy, i think.

lovewookie

does it for me, silly action, hard ass Bond and Monica bellucci

yep, I’m in…

andermt
    Free Member

MrSalmon – Member
    Since Skyfall they seem to be heading back towards the gadgets, which is a step in the wrong direction IMO. This looks good but I was actually a bit disappointed to see the flame-throwing Aston!

EDIT Is that a Jaguar then?

Bond has an Aston, the ‘baddie’ has a Jaguar.

bombjack
    Free Member

Loving the little references to old Bond movies. The hints of the OHMSS theme gave me goosebumps!

Drac

The hints of the OHMSS theme gave me goosebumps!

Festival of the Dead did it for me.

nemesis
    Free Member

theotherjonv – Member
    Inspired choice of baddy, i think.

+1

Christoph Walz is great IMO

stevedoc
    Free Member

Goosebumps and a partial semi for the Astin here to, I love how they have turned Bond on its head and tried to mix the past with future tech, and Bond being played as the books a cold blooded assassin not the Rodger Moore socialite

PeteG55
    Free Member

Little bit excited about that, is there a release date yet?

Harry_the_Spider

October I think.

Looks good.

marcus7
    Free Member

By far the best bit is the labels on the additional switches on the dashboard EMBOSSED TAPE !!! so old school its not funny….. I’m in 8)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Aston Martin, Land Rover AND an Islander?

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Drac

Waltz is a superb actor he gets into his roles with such detail.

JAG

a cold blooded assassin not the Rodger Moore socialite

This is absolutely key to my continued enjoyment of this franchise.

I’ve always been a fan of the ‘Bourne’ films and I like the fact that the team behind James Bond have embraced the ‘Bourne’ style and yet kept the best bits of Bond/Englishness/Supercars/Helicopters and sexy girls 8)

I shall be going to see this at the cinema when it’s released.

billybadger
    Free Member

Apparently the world première and general release date is 26th Oct. And most exciting is my local independent cinema has just announced they will be showing it on this day!

footflaps

Looks very good!

revs1972
    Free Member

I really, REALLY! don’t want it to turn out a CGI “mission impossible/matrix/fast n furious” repeat where the only scene changed is a man in a black suit (no tie) stands holding a gun on a lawn whilst the Whitehouse/HoP/World Bank/Faceless office in Brussels gets (or all get) blown up in the background.

There is very little CGI on a bond film, what you see is pretty much for real ( well a mockup of the real thing)

Bedds
    Free Member

OH
    HELL
    YES

stevied
    Free Member

Is that Moriaty in there too? Looks awesome..

konabunny
    Free Member

obviously I mostly watch directors’ cuts of 1970s Indonesian neorealist animation when I go to the arthouse cinema, but I can’t wait to see this film.

mogrim

At home now, had a chance to watch it properly. That looks awesome. New Star Wars, new Bond…. wow.

sweaman2
    Free Member

There is very little CGI on a bond film, what you see is pretty much for real ( well a mockup of the real thing)

Agreed on the recent films.. the surfing down the wave from a calving glacier probably isn’t such a shining example though.

johndoh
    Free Member

Is that Moriaty in there too? Looks awesome..

Yeah – he was fantastic in Sherlock so I have very high hopes for another great Bond film.

DickBarton

That’ll do…holiday booked, cinema ticket to be purchased asap.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Well I’ve just seen that and thankfully the best thing ever… Is….. No CGI (or very little)

Phew 8)

mogrim

No CGI (or very little)

I’d be very surprised if there weren’t a huge amount of CGI – the thing is these days it’s getting so good you don’t notice it.

JAG

The woman in the Silver dress isn’t CGI 😯 😆

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Bond #24: Spectre. Trailer now showing…’ is closed to new replies.