Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bombin' the M….again
  • D0NK

Portland st in manchester all cordoned off this morning, loads of police, looks like it might be a bomb.

Or someone left their pack lunch at a bus stop

D0NK

Cordon has been extended and I can hear sirens, so maybe not a butty box.

D0NK

controlled explosion. Still nothing about it on BBC, they refusing to cover it since they were expelled to salford quays?

Cougar

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/bomb-scare-part-of-manchester-city-1300384

Bomb disposal experts have carried out a controlled explosion on a suspicious package after parts of Manchester city centre were cordoned off by police.

Officers were called to New York Street at 7.35am to reports of the package having been left near to the Mercure Manchester Piccadilly hotel.

A 100-metre cordon was put in place and a number of roads were shut while the incident is dealt with. Buildings were evacuated and public transport services badly disrupted.

EOD officers carried out a controlled explosion and following an examination of the package it was found to contain no explosive device.

A laptop and cables were found inside.

D0NK

shit! that’s where I left my laptop

oh and

Cougar – Moderator

you turned pro on us? 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

Lol at some employee later today. Umm.. boss..?

portlyone

The MEN reporter seemed to have problems with the word Piccadilly. Not good considering she works in No 1 in Piccadilly Gardens…

Cougar

you turned pro on us?

Have you just arrived here from last week? (-:

Northwind

Well boss, the good news is that they found that laptop I lost with all the sensitive information on…

portlyone

sensitive information

Is that what they call those types of videos nowadays?

Northwind

They’re going to need a bigger controlled explosion to take out all my pr0nz.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bombin' the M….again’ is closed to new replies.