Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bomb Squad Men: The long walk – is it possible to obtain a hard copy ?
  • Keva
    Free Member

My uncle in Canada wants to watch this film, our cousin is in it. Does anyone know if it’s possible to obtain a hard copy so I can send it over? he can’t watch BBC iPlayer in Canada.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01fcnh7/Bomb_Squad_Men_The_Long_Walk/

Kev

TooTall
    Free Member

Get_iplayer could solve your problem. No – it isn’t illegal either.

chakaping
    Free Member

Oh I heard this on R4 the other week, didn’t know it was also a film.

Very revealign and quite moving.

Sorry I can’t answer your question though.

🙁

Keva
    Free Member

thanks Tootall, I’ve just emailed him a link to download Get iPlayer, hopefully it’ll work for him… I’ll let you know when I find out!

Kev

cranberry
    Free Member

You can also download/install Expat Shield and BBC iPlayer – it is a slightly more user friendly way of doing things.

Keva
    Free Member

thanks for that Cranberry, my uncle was able to use Expat Shield to watch the film – he couldn’t get the other one, Get iPlayer to work.

Very good film apparently, I’ll have to watch it myself, it’s on for a few more days.

Kev

notsosporty
    Free Member

I need to ask you why you want a copy, perhaps something about your background and that of your Uncle? Sorry to be so circumspect. I am one of the Ex ATOs who took part and went back to NI. We each received a copy DVD. I might be able to assist you.

notsosporty
    Free Member

Just watched myself again, terribly vain! I now know it is on YouTube, the whole programme and this is the link:

Keva
    Free Member

hi, it was my uncle who wanted a copy for me to srend over only because he thought he wasn’t able to view it Online as he had no access to BBC iPlayer. I watched it btw and thought it was really good. I never really reaslised the extent of what was going on over there before. Paul has written a book which you’re probably aware of too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bomb Squad Men: The long walk – is it possible to obtain a hard copy ?’ is closed to new replies.