Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Big Bike Bash 2010
  • The-Trail-Builder
    Free Member

Hey Guuys 🙂

Couple of mates and me are going to this years BBB 🙂 We are catching the train from wareham to Hinton Admiral with our bikes and a 10 man tent (very heavey) !! If anyone is passing the station would it be posible if we could catch a lift?? as it would be rather difficult riding with all the gear. We would chip in for fuel money 😀 Maybe meet you somewhere ???? If so please contact me 🙂

Chrz Ryan

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I wish I could help, But I've somehow got to get 3 people and 4 bikes, + 2 sets of camping gear and god-knows-what-else in/on a Ford Focus already!

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

If you can get to Brockenhurst I can probably send someone down in the truck to pick you up. Room for 4 people with bikes and tents in the flat bed. When are you coming? Friday afternoon/evening would be easier as I am likely to be quite busy on Saturday.

If anyone has insurance that covers my truck they can do shuttle runs if they want to.

The-Trail-Builder
    Free Member

Ahh sweet 🙂 I will contact my mates that are coming and see if the will be up for it 😀

Do you have a contact number or email so i can get back to you ?? 🙂

Chrz Ryan

luke
    Free Member

Drop me an email and I'll take your tent down for you, and any gear then you can just ride your bikes from the train station, I live in Wool I can either take it down on the Thursday sometime or Friday morning, you'll need to get it back yourself mind, as I don't have any free time on the Sunday or Monday.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Big Bike Bash 2010’ is closed to new replies.