Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Bibshort recommendations £70 or less
  • karnali
    Free Member

Time for a new pair of bib shorts, got a long gravel event coming up, cargo pockets a bonus but not essential, what do people recommend for £70 or less. Current well used bibs from castelli and gore

Cheers

kilo

Galibier are pretty good as are dhb

joebristol

If they still have stock CRC had Endura fs-260 Pro for just over £50 last week. I’ve got 2 pairs already that that been good so I ordered an extra pair

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Merlin have extra 10% off some Castelli until midnight, Ineos Free Aero are ~£74, add something small and use loyalty voucher to make basket ~£70.

didnthurt

Go Gore again. My Gore C5 bib shorts are very nice and can be had for £70.

My other ones that have lasted well and have done lots of miles is my Rapha Core shorts.

Tried Polaris, Endura, Altura, Bontrager, DHB and Decathlon over the years and would pick the Gore C5 over them all.

Neither of the above have pockets.

Edit:- I’m 1.8m height and 80kg weight. And wear the medium.

fatbrad
    Free Member

second the Endura FS260 pro’s I’m on my 3rd pair. Love them.

wheelsonfire1

Look in the classifieds?

scotroutes

Rivelo from SportPursuit

hopefiendboy

Planet x 360 pro. For 17 quid are pretty decent!

andeh

Rivelo from SportPursuit

Second

lunge

Top end Decathlon bibs, or Galibier. I think the former do a cargo bib as well.

intheborders
    Free Member

Time for a new pair of bib shorts, got a long gravel event coming up, cargo pockets a bonus but not essential, what do people recommend for £70 or less. Current well used bibs from castelli and gore

Replace with what you’ve “well-used” already?

grahamt1980

3rd Rivelo from sportpursuit
    The pads are really good, i think i have 3 pairs in different leg length and thermal construction

oldnpastit

Merlin had some discounts on clothing the other day. I picked up Endura FS260 pro for about your budget.

Top end Decathlon bibs

Decathlon – not buying from them while their parent company is happily continuing to operate and expand in Russia.

RustySpanner

Lusso are very decent at the bottom end.

Sorry.

Smaller manufacturer but top quality.

The cheaper Pearl Izumi are very good, but I’ve found the padding is more suited to a forward position,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.