• This topic has 54 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by hols2.
Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Better call Saul (now with spoilers)
  • BoardinBob

Can’t see how Saul could do TV commercials in BB as its still in Albuquerque and he would be recognised.

Maybe I missed it, but I didn’t see anything to suggest he was hiding his past moniker of James McGill when he was “Saul Goodman”. More of a re-branding

adsh
    Free Member

Very good finale. Hank’s staking out Salamanca and couldn’t risk blowing it by taking on Mike without backup (rather unlike him I know).

Love the scene where he makes the Merc fit his travel mug.

firestarter
    Free Member

Adsh was it not gus fring that left the note? As he did for the killing cousins in bb

AlexSimon

Spoilers contained within…

The showrunners have admitted that Fring wrote the note, but have said it was a stupid thing to do because they don’t know if Giancarlo Esposito is actually available! They said fans might have to be patient.

They also mentioned that they originally planned for Chuck’s CAT scan in the finale to be done by Marie (Walter White’s sister-in-law – wife of Hank), but decided it might be too distracting from the story.

I’d be surprised if they didn’t work Hank in there somewhere.

tenfoot

Chuck’s CAT scan in the finale to be done by Marie (Walter White’s sister-in-law – wife of Hank), but decided it might be too distracting from the story.

Shame – that would have been good.

Hopefully Gus will be in S3. Looking forward to seeing how it pans out and how it all fits together with BB.

BoardinBob

The first letters of the season’s episode titles are an anagram of

“Fring’s Back”

8)

stgeorge

Loved this and BB

Looking for something else to watch now, any recommendations?

alpin
    Free Member

scagrbifnk = FringsBack

although season 3 isn’t filmed yet and is likely to screened in a year’s time….

far too long, imo. it almost means rewatching S1&2 to recap.

glad i waited with watching Breaking Bad until it was finished… however, it did mean some mamoth slob out sessions on the sofa.

BoardinBob

Looking for something else to watch now, any recommendations?

I’m 10 episodes into Bloodline on Netflix. Absolutely brilliant so far

carbonfiend
    Free Member

Brilliantly told story and fantastically executed to screen and the slow build is a real treasure problem for me is I’m not sure I care enough about Jimmy, his relationship with his brother or Kim TBH. Apart from Mike I just don’t think the characters are strong enough and I can’t help thinking it’s Breaking Bad without the good bits. Wife loves it though.
    FWIW If you are a fan of real slow build story lines then try The Affair.

AlexSimon

I bet Giancarlo Esposito’s agent is rubbing his hands together!

stgeorge

Thanks BB I’ll give it a look

squirrelking
    Free Member

Maybe I missed it, but I didn’t see anything to suggest he was hiding his past moniker of James McGill when he was “Saul Goodman”. More of a re-branding

“My real name’s McGill. The Jew thing I just do for the homeboys. They all want a pipe-hitting member of the tribe, so to speak.”

Klunk
    Free Member
    hols2
    Free Member

Season 3 starts tomorrow.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Better call Saul (now with spoilers)’ is closed to new replies.