Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Best place for Renault advice?
  • drinkmoreport
    Free Member

I’ve a problem with my Kangoo Van, the fuel gage does not work and the speedo is iratic with the needle dropping down to zero when driving.

After having it in the garage, Renault Dealer too, they tell me i need a new sender unit in the tank and the gear box, my local garage tells me that might not be the case though, any thoughts or direction?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Just a stab in the dark (based on problems my missus is having with her megane) – check where the water drains from the windscreen. In her car half of the wiring goes via a connector and fusebox directly where the water gathers under the windscreen (near the battery) before it drains into the inner wing. Smart renault designs. On her car it is well known to cause dash problems and just needs a strip down and clean. Would have thought renault would pick up on this, but I dont trust garages.

stumpy01

I reckon here is a good place to start, although it’s worth reading the ‘how to post a renault thread’ post first as they will lock your new thread fairly quickly.

There isn’t a specific section for the Kangoo, but there are some very knowledgeable people on there – not as busy as it used to be though so don’t expect an answer immediately. Give them as much info as you can though and you should get some good pointers.

MrSparkle

Shame you didn’t actually post the link!

stumpy01
    Trekster

there is a megane owners forum, might be a kangoo one??? google kangoo

jonb
    Free Member

Parkers (above) was very helpful when I had issues with my clio.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Best place for Renault advice?’ is closed to new replies.