Viewing 13 posts - 241 through 253 (of 253 total)
  • Best names for a real human person you've ever encountered
  • uphillcursing
    Free Member

Not to the standard of some but:
    Worked with a John Lennon who told some of the best stories. One being caught having a pee by the Police when in Bradford. Seems they were not in a laughing mood.

Also a Barry White, small bespectacled guy of Caucasian extraction.

A Nova Pye who was as I remember quite a hottie although a bit of a Stoner.

Cougar

That would be Rod Ball, seemingly.

Please feel free to ask us – we are always on hand

Arf.

scu98rkr
    Free Member

my mates dad was Roger Bush I liked that one

cyclelife
    Free Member

Went out with Annette ball for a while.
    Ex leader of the CBSO – Felix KoK
    Another girl I knew – Amanda Grewcock – certainly made mine bigger 😉

cyclelife
    Free Member

Orson Carte 🙂

thomasthetankengine
    Free Member

Hans Free
    Scott Free

DanW
    Free Member

Diesel Pink Dix (a boy)
    Another has the first name “Deo”… they had “God” in mind but I can’t see past deoderant
    Brick, a US professor

franksinatra

When I worked for Coca Cola we had a National Account Manager for McDonald’s who was based in their head office, he was called Ronald McDonald

This dude is in the news today (as a possible rapist) Bartholomeo Joly de Lotbiniere

In primary school we had a Aussie kid join our class called Joel Smelley. I was 8 years old and it was the funniest thing in the world

Cougar

An American lad I once worked with briefly had a middle name of “Seven.” His mum – sorry, mom – reasoned that some day we’ll all be numbers.

ratherbeintobago

Wasn’t there someone on here who had a colleague called Wayne Bruce, known to one and all as Manbat?

Cougar

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/nicknames-have-we-done-this#post-8096506

Seems there’s a STW’er called Manbat also, who made one post four years ago. I don’t know whether I’m disappointed or thrilled that his real name appears to be Dave.

Lionheart
    Free Member

Eric Carless owned the local bike shop when I was a lad. Mr Lamb was the butcher in same row of shops.
    Used to work with Matt Black. And knew an Andrew Copper who was a policeman.

Viewing 13 posts - 241 through 253 (of 253 total)

The topic ‘Best names for a real human person you've ever encountered’ is closed to new replies.