Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Best man photo help
  • abennell
    Free Member

Hello,
    i’m currently writing the best man speech i’ve to do in 4 weeks and really need help with editing a photo i have from many years ago, can one of the singletrack faithful help me?

basically i need the guy with the stripy top on to be wearing a dress of some description and it is way beyond my basic pc skills!!!
    I’m going to get it blown up to full size for a part of the speech and need him to look either like a lady or in full drag!!
    Antony

Cougar

I think your bigger issue is going to be getting it blown up to full size from a source image an inch across.

abennell
    Free Member

i can send the original picture to someone if they can help, it’s an old photo i’ve scanned

Cougar

Ah, fair enough. As you were, then. (-:

abennell
    Free Member

or if anyone could advise me on how best to edit it myself that would be great!

molgrips
    Free Member

It’s goign to be very hard to get it looking decent. Even to get it looking anything like what it should is going to be hard cos you’ll need someone in a dress facing the same way and in the same pose 🙂

abennell
    Free Member

Would it be easier to just superimpose our heads onto a photo of a couple then?

molgrips
    Free Member

Yes.. but is it really worth it? 🙂

abennell
    Free Member

yeah it is, i really want to embarrass him and can’t really tell too many of our times together as they weren’t strictly legal and i dont’ think the brides family would be too happy!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Best man photo help’ is closed to new replies.