Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Best hydration bag for alps riding?
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

Is this enough for alps riding les arces .. Day ride .. Something like that?

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=76697

Or what best you have with good tools, spares compartments

legend
    Free Member

Yeah that’s probably fine, baguette room is the key. I use a Camelbak Mule if that’s any help

Northwind

Most packs will be fine- I just use my everyday bag, the 2L reservoir’s a bit pokey if on long pedals away from water basins mind but it’s fine for everything else. (I carry more crap on a winter ride in Scotland than on a summer ride in France)

zelak999
    Free Member

+1 for the mule

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Thanks everyone.. Got a camelbak rogue too small, this osprey seems can do more, magnet thing and good compartments, xc lid carrier.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Just go for the slightly bigger option and get a Zealot 16. It means that you can fit food in, aswell as carry a full face lid and the other stuff you end up carrying. It’s quite low profile when it isn’t full because of the compression straps too.

superfli
    Free Member

+1 for the Zealot! I have a Zealot and Raptor, I’ve hardly used the Raptor since getting the Zealot. I got the small size which is 14ltrs as I thought 16 might be too big. Plenty of space for everything I have done so far. You get a toolkit roll that has its own pocket inthe base of the bag, plus zips on belt pockets and a phone holder pocket on shoulder strap. Also the whole bag unzips apart making it easy to get to things at the bottom of main compartment. Fantastic piece of kit

julianwilson
    Free Member

xc lid carrier = bananas and baguette carrier in my world! 😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Is this enough for alps riding les arces .. Day ride .. Something like that?

Only of the left of the valley 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Best hydration bag for alps riding?’ is closed to new replies.