Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Best films on Netflix
  • Losidan
    Free Member

Pumping iron

IamSam
    Free Member

there will be blood

first thing I watched when I signed up brilliant film.

buck53

Potentially stupid question:

If you use one of these sites/plugins that lets you watch Netflix from other countries do you have to set up payment for that country or does it somehow pick up your UK payment?

Jake25

In my experience it all works through your UK membership.
    Theory being that if you were in the USA you would be able to watch all their USA stuff because you are a UK member. I have not had any problems anyway.

mildred

Tucker & Dale versus Evil – really enjoyed this – sort of turns the hillbilly boy rapist weirdo thing on its head.
    The Hunter – decent drama starring a moody Willem Defoe

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Theory being that if you were in the USA you would be able to watch all their USA stuff because you are a UK member. I have not had any problems anyway.

This is indeed the reason and how it works in practice. Was a nice surprise when I was the US last summer.

Butter would be the best film I’ve watch on Netflix recently. Safety not Guaranteed was very good too.

Netflix is great for finding hidden gems and indie cinema but maybe not so much the big blockbusters. Not in the UK anyway.

burnsybhoy
    Free Member

The Scandinavian Netflix sites are pretty good for newer films. Watched Gangster Squad the other night and it was pretty good.

I use US-unblock for region changes. Not missed Sky one little bit since I cancelled the lot last year.

stanfree
    Free Member

Trailer Park Boys Is very funny and worth a watch.

PrinceJohn

Netflixable is an awesome site – thanks…

Currently watching Notbad on Swedish Netflix…

caffeineoldbean
    Free Member

World War Z currently on Canadian Netflix.

shermer75
    Free Member

World War Z

Any good? I heard mixed reports- mainly first half good, second half less so.

Last night I watched

Amazing! Gripped from beginning to end, every character felt real and believable to me. Must be one of Liam Neeson’s best performances. I hope I don’t spoil it by over-hyping it, I watched it with no expectations which always helps.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

‘Tell No One’

stunningly good french thriller if it’s still available.

john_drummer
    Free Member

Pandorum was pretty good.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Best films on Netflix’ is closed to new replies.