Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bermuda Triangle Loo
  • gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Anyone else got a Bermuda Triangle Bathroom?

By which I mean – every single time I go to the bathroom, I think of something interesting or important to say/do, and then immediately forget it upon leaving the loo.

This has been troubling me for years! Even when popping in to wash my hands, not just when all thoughtful like on the can. I have thought, for example about posting this on here for WEEKS, and only just remembered!

Is it just me?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Thought this was going to be about ghost turds.

oldnpastit

There was something on the New Scientist possible related to this. Some researchers found that when you leave one room and enter another, your brain dumps a whole load of short-term memories.

The more we learn about the human brain the more it seems a bit Heath-Robinson.

Unfortunately I can’t provide a reference for this, as I’ve forgotten the name of the article….

molgrips
    Free Member

I thought of a great reply to this thread but I’ve forgotten it now.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

The more we learn about the human brain the more it seems a bit Heath-Robinson.

Unfortunately I can’t provide a reference for this, as I’ve forgotten the name of the article….

If it is the one i remeber it is is about the texchange of priorites. Where one function replaces another operation or function. It may have been called “Shit for brains” maybe

lucien

I thought this was going to be about having sat down, smarted a bit at the “perceived” size of said reason for entering the bathroom, you look down to find (disappointingly) that it’s tiny…..

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

No it isn’t, though eating too many peanuts too fast can cause that.

EDIT: Oh you mean that – no I don’t have that 🙂

I am glad that I am not alone in this, I was starting to think I was a bit weird!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

lucien – Member
    I thought this was going to be about having sat down, smarted a bit at the “perceived” size of said reason for entering the bathroom, you look down to find (disappointingly) that it’s tiny…..

Lucien, size isn’t that important. It’s how you use it that counts. Unless you’re embarrassed about getting naked in the gym changing rooms.

ononeorange

Apparently I always forget to put the seat down. This doesn’t seem to happen in any other room. So yes, ours is too!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bermuda Triangle Loo’ is closed to new replies.