Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bargain frames, who’s seen what?
  • 2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I’m maybe after a new frame, so I was wondering who has seen what?
    I’ll kick off with the following…

some cheap intense frames

Some very cheap titus frames

a mixed bag inc a turner burner!

So what have you seen?

cyclelife
    Free Member

Rutland Water Cycles – very good deals on Intense Frames, ask for Luke.

pantsonfire
    Free Member

I have been scanning ebay and the classifieds of several forums and it seems to me that there are very few decent second hand bikes/frames for sale. Is every one keeping the good stuff in there sheds or is no one buying new bikes so doesnt need to sell to make space in the shed. This is really worrying for me as a tight wad I might have to buy a new frame.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I’m only really after a new frame, can’t be arsed to mess about unless I know the person, but I know what you mean, there seems to be a distinct lack of shiny stuff on the classifieds at the moment.

Singlespeedpunk
    Free Member

19″ Rocky Mtn Element in Williams in Cheltenham down to £695 from £1395 with carbon stays and Fox Float RP2. Pretty blue nad white paint too!

Moses

I’ve seen a 19″ Trek 8000 frame in my spare room. It’s too large for me, and taking up space.

tankslapper
    Free Member
    2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Burner at cyclesurgery now sold 8)

But they do have a cheap five spot in large with a romic, speak to Jay 020 7375 3088 for details :mrgreen:

flyingmonkeycorps

Woah. Titus Supermoto for £250? If it wasn’t far too much bike for me I’d be WELL tempted

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bargain frames, who’s seen what?’ is closed to new replies.