Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • AV help – recommend me small wall speakers for kitchen.
  • Albanach
    Free Member

Right I’m hoping to setup a couple of wall mounted speakers in the kitchen of the new house which I can connect to an amp upstairs which in turn can stream online radio (does that make sense?) andmy music library from iTunes on the laptop. I think I can control this from my iPhone remote app thing.

Is this the best way to do this?
    Can anyone recommend an amp?

For the speakers I’d prefer if they were inconspicuous and white in colour and obviously good quality sound. I’ve no idea of what to expect to pay to be honest but budget up to £200?

The other way if this will work is to play the radio and music through the iPhone when docked on the Bose sound dock I have. Again is this possible?

I hope the above makes sense!

ericemel
    Free Member

I have some B&W WM4’s in my bathroom hooked up to a Sonos ZP120 – works a treat. The WM2’s are cheaper. They are water proof which might be a consideration in the kitchen with all the steam. The come in white

In the Kitchen I just use a Sonos S3 tbh!

warton
    Free Member

JBL control 1

somafunk

I use audioengine a2 active speakers for a similar setup and for the money they are quite simply astounding value for money , check them out online before you decide anything

somafunk

Ps, you can also get the wifi streaming module for them so they sound ideal for what you want, I should be on commission from them as 5 of my friends have bought the same after hearing mine

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

The other way if this will work is to play the radio and music through the iPhone when docked on the Bose sound dock I have. Again is this possible?

RadioPlayer or iPlayerRadio app (or one of the non-UK ones) on your iPhone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘AV help – recommend me small wall speakers for kitchen.’ is closed to new replies.