Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 83 total)
  • Attention Whores….
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Can’t think why, but the thought suddenly came to me…

‘What do you bring to STW?’

The honest answer from me… not a great deal. I don’t offer great opinons, I rarely if ever enter debates. I mostly just talk about absolute nonsense, or myself.

I do love coming here though. I love reading what other people have got to say, hearing from a range of people, on a variety of subjects and then making another essentially pointless comment.

STW is great, ain’t it. 😀

Oh yeah… What is it that you think you bring? Be honest now…

brakes
    Free Member

I bring the second post to threads

Stoner
    Free Member

light in the darkness.

PeteG55
    Free Member

Absolutely bugger all! More of a reader than a poster. Like to think I can probably help on some bike related stuff, but other than that………

druidh
    Free Member

Seriously?? I’ve had a lot of good advice from STW – some bike related, some more general. When possible, I like to reciprocate.

And stories – it’s oft been said that some of the forum contributions are better quality than those in the mags. I love hearing about folks epic trips – and to submit my own for perusal too.

noteeth
    Free Member

‘What do you bring to STW?’

Nowt – I just take what I can get.

Stoner
    Free Member

thieving bolshevik.

ton

morality

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I bring love.

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

The occasional insight into a wine-addled mind.

loddrik
    Free Member

Miserableness and grumpiness.

schroedingerscat
    Free Member

Wave-particle duality.

noteeth
    Free Member

It will all balance out in the end, comrade.

emsz
    Free Member

Nothing at all. I barely have anything in common with most of the people on here but weirdly it feels like home already I post on a couple of other sites, but this place always makes me laugh and that counts for loads on a dull college day.

oldgit
    Free Member

Decades of misinformation.

cinnamon_girl

Feel more like a taker. 😳 Always asking advice, both bike related and domestic stuff.

Hmmm … belated New Year’s resolution overdue.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

100% serious. See I post nowhere else, I said I’d never be part of an internet forum, but I really enjoy am properly addicted to this place. I like to read about what people different from me are up to. If I can end up talking rubbish, all the better.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Practical-ness-ish. Common-sense-ish-ness. Does it for me.

What turns me off is the mentalish-ish-ness.

For each their own!

tazzymtb

nothing at all

Onzadog
    Free Member

I’d like to think I bring some useful answers to bike questions and occasional amusing or tongue in cheek comments.

Next week, a follow on thread where everyone else tells us just how far off the mark we are with this self assessment.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

As the forum is now, I only contribute when I’m at least 1% I’m sure I’m right about what I say.
    I have to admit I don’t really contribute a lot any more.

Cougar

It’s interesting, I think, that the people here who think they contribute the least are the ones I enjoy reading the most.

What do I bring? Apart from my unique wit and sparkling personality, I’m a geek and can fix your computer. God, that sounded much more impressive in my head.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Not much really. I whinge, whine and complain, sometimes try to help others.

Woody
    Free Member

I was going to be ahem ….modest and say ‘a lifetime of experience’ but after some consideration I think oldgit said it better and more accurately 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

PC ness and a general sense of fluffy left wing vegan stoner tolerant do goodiness…my high horse is a big hit on here just as it is in the real world.
    Occasionally I bring wisdon to a thread but usually I am just armed with an opinion

Kevevs
    Free Member

erm, I don’t really know why I type stuff on here. It is in the hope that there are nice like minded people that are interested in riding bikes I suppose. bikes are good. I can type some rubbish though, give it a few beeers…

scaredypants

bit like TSY – this is (sadly for you lot) pretty much the only place on the internet where I spend much time

here for the entertainment as I’m an occasional biker at best

atlaz
    Free Member

CountZero

Sod all, really. Keep coming back here, time after time. Nine years now; seems like a lifetime.

Stoner
    Free Member

stoner tolerant

I beg to differ…

Junkyard
    Free Member

well I dont tolerate stuff when they break the PC ness rule but a fair point on some threads- see tolerant and fluffy 😉

sharki
    Free Member

Dunno really.

Like to talk nonsense and offer nowt more that complex gibberish.
    And sum Photo’s.

Met some lovely peeps here, so it a good place to hang out get to know others.

And what onion said, RE: stories.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I bring bugger all. Nothing of which to be proud.

(occasional advice on hardwood floors, but I’ve given up even doing that now)

ivantate
    Free Member

sarcasm

hugorune

apathy

Drac

Good looks.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

An active expression of the constant conflict between opposites arising from the internal contradictions inherent in society.

mountainchub
    Free Member

I bring hee-haw tae the table, but usually with a wee scottish lilt 😀

donsimon
    Free Member

Just another colour in the tapestry of life.

rOcKeTdOg

Nothing, this is my first post afterall, hello everyone *waves*

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Attention Whores….’ is closed to new replies.