Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Are Spurs Prince William's footie team of choice?
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

My missus says I told her that. I might have told her something along those lines if I were sufficiently drunk, but is there any truth in it?

Jamie
    Free Member

Hang on, I will text him……

stanfree
    Free Member

He supports Villa.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Prince Harry certainly wouldn’t.

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

No.

Aston Villa. As is Dodgy Dave C, apparently, along with Mervyn King, Hazel Blears Tom Hanks and Nigel Kennedy.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ooh I couldn’t stand Nigel Kennedy. Brilliant violinist, granted, but even the sight of his face made me feel I was going to catch something nasty. I spose it wasn’t his fault though poor sod. 🙁

trailmonkey

Nigel Kennedy was a pretty cool guy but mad as eggs. I used to see his car parked in the car park at the Villa. It was a really smart claret coloured Jag that he’d taken a tin of blue spray paint to and daubed the names of Villa legends on it like Harry Hampton, Pongo Waring and Paul McGrath. Had a chat to him at an away game once too ( Spurs I think ), he was a proper footy fan back in the pre Sky days of proper footy fans.

Back to the OP, Prince William shows the same immaculate level of taste in his footy teams as he does in his brides to be and he is indeed a Villa fan.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Back to the OP, Prince William shows the same immaculate level of taste in his footy teams as he does in his brides to be and he is indeed a Villa fan.

+1

Bimbler
    Free Member

Prince Harry is a gooner I believe

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Same as his gran…

Edric64
    Free Member

Surely his gran supports Queens Park Rangers?

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

That is really poor.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Thanks, must’ve been drunk or her hearing is gone.

Sawyer
    Free Member
    scu98rkr
    Free Member

For some reason cameroon claims to suPPort us too.

Not sure what its about its like someone told them you cant say you suPPort Man U, chelsea and arsenal as you’ll be accused of glory hunting.

Claiming to suPPort a northern team would just be wrong and they were told you cant suPPort a southern team because that wont reflect the whole nation.

So they decided to suPPort villa as they’d aPPeal to the largest demographic.

Also because Bham are sh*t and Play to dirty to be considered a family club.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Are Spurs Prince William's footie team of choice?’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM