Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone watch that Anne Frank dramatization?
  • tails
    Free Member

I really liked the program best thing bbc have done since planet earth. Poor little mite just 15 years old 🙁

ton

i have just filled up watching the last one. 🙁

tails
    Free Member

I’m not surprised living a life in an attic, i don’t have the words 👿

RudeBoy
    Free Member

We read the book at school. The account of her life has stayed with me ever since.

I’ll give the program a watch, if I can get bloody iPlayer to work.

tails
    Free Member

Ay you should do RudeBoy I have never read her diary and didn’t really know to much about her, so the program caught me out. Sad start, middle and end.

IHN

Oops, I started a thread too.

Absolutely excellent, the final one had me in bits.

Mr_C
    Free Member

Only caught the last episode as my daughter wanted to watch it having seen the rest with her mother.

I already knew the story but it was, as others have said, still very sad at the end.

For those that missed it (eg me), at the end of the last episode it said it was to be repeated on BBC2 starting (I think) on the 22nd January.

tails
    Free Member

And it is probably on the i player

avdave2

The biography of Otto Frank her father is worth reading. Basically he spent the rest of his time on earth trying to educate the young so such a thing could never happen again.

mrsflash
    Free Member

If you are ever in Amsterdam, the house is now a museum. It really brings it home to you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone watch that Anne Frank dramatization?’ is closed to new replies.