Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone using a HD2
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Need to upgrade from a 'standard' mobile to a phone of this type. I'll be using it for,
    Calls and text
    link up with work from site.
    Emails
    Camera
    Any opinions?

29erKeith
    Free Member

a guy I work with has got one, I used to have an HD

it Looks! Mahooosive! not much bigger in reality than an iPhone but it does look it.
    he's happy with it
    can't say much more than that tbh

I've gone Android personally, Hero at the mo waiting for Nexus/Desire to be in the wild for a bit then I may upgrade to one of those

halfbee
    Free Member

got one – love it.

Good camera, seamless email, good browsing.

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

It's awesome. I use Swype to type with, everything else I find a little fiddly. If you want something for lots of typing with, there may be better options. I had a Touch Pro 2 before the HD2 and that was very good for typing with the slidey keyboard, but doesn't compare tot he HD2 in other areas, such as performance, ease of sue and that huge screen of joy!

colin@rush
    Free Member

Got one too, Love it…

colin@rush
    Free Member

Just add i got fat fingers and have no issue typing with it…

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

You should try Swype, it's free (www.xda-developers.com) and you might find it works even better. Instead of tapping away you slide from one letter to the next keeping your finger on the screen, it gets the word right a lot more often than the standard guessamatic keyboard.

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

got one too, love it.

excellent camera, quick for picking up GPS signals, push email for exchange servers (and can be set for pop email too)

big battery option available if you find you chew through it too quick.
    it is big, but i got used to it quickly (had a Touch Diamond before which is tiny)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone using a HD2’ is closed to new replies.