Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone spotted a good deal on a Galaxy S3 contract
  • clubber
    Free Member

Mrs Clubber’s after an S3 – she wants it on contract, ideally £25 pm or less with a free phone and on Vodafone or T-mobile/Orange – best deal so far is £26 per month with various cashback offers. Anyone seen any better?

spooky_b329

Its usually works out cheaper over the contract period to pay towards the phone to begin with so you can get a cheaper contract…£100 could open up your options a bit.

clubber
    Free Member

I know that, you know that but… 😉

Gilesey
    Free Member

Possible that iPhone 5 announcement coming on 12 Sept will help push prices down a bit so maybe worth waiting and seeing?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I did lots of research into this recently and £26 is the cheapest if you wanted the best out right deal.

otherwise Dial a phone have S3 for £31 a month but with a cash back offer and if you are a new customer and order through top cash back you get an additional £50 cash back .. so over 24 months works out at £22 a month, that’s what I did. Loving it so far, plus I then sold my HTC Desire for £75 so add that onto the cost..I’m a winner!!

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Im fancying the S3 on TM via Carphone Warehouse at the moment
    300 mins, unlimited texts, 750MB data
    24 months @ £26
    £49 upfront for the phone but £80 cashback through Quidco/topcashback
    No redemptions clauses
    Unlocked and unbranded phone

Can see cheaper but only via complex cashback schemes by dodgy resellers

If she needs more minutes and has any family member in the public sector then Orange have a few good packages which she can get for 20% off through their corporate scheme

Anything better then please tell me too 🙂

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Munchy, should have opted for the htc one x or s!?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone spotted a good deal on a Galaxy S3 contract’ is closed to new replies.