Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Anyone (punters preferably) done a Quad century? (Or want to?)
  • jonnyboi

Then enter Paris-Brest-Paris next year. sorted

Stevet1
    Free Member

Just popped in to say you lot are all bonkers.
    Carry on.

monksie
    Free Member

I’ve done London Olympic Park to Manchester Velodrome. 224 miles in just over 13 hours. Loved it at the start, hated it at the end.

Stockport to Edinburgh, 225 miles. 16 hours. Wasn’t at all keen at the start, loved it in the middle, just wanted to lie down at the end.

In August, I’m doing Blackpool to Paris, 540 miles over three days. Can’t wait to get started.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/twintowers540miles

These daft rides are kind of addictive…….  “Anyone else in the Manchester area not really that good on a bike but want a pointless challenge to tick off in a few months?”

I’m in.

crazy-legs

I’ve done London Olympic Park to Manchester Velodrome. 224 miles in just over 13 hours. Loved it at the start, hated it at the end.

Fuelled by custard creams!

Come on, admit it. Long Hill after 200 miles was lovely…;-)

monksie
    Free Member

I was so pleased that another person, being you, had turned up at Buxton to help me finish the damn thing…..and then whimpered when you wouldn’t let me go on the A6. I think I actually hated you all at that moment…..

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Anyone (punters preferably) done a Quad century? (Or want to?)’ is closed to new replies.