Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone Ordered Direct From Commencal Via GLS Shipping?
  • thepodge
    Free Member

I ordered some stuff direct from Commencal on 28th September. Received an order & dispatch confirmation with a track and trace number.

GLS Shipping say it left France on 1st October, then left Germany on 4th October but there’s noting showing after that.

I think by rights they have 28 days to deliver but in this day and age we expect it quicker dont we?

Anyone have any experiance of it taking forever but turning up eventually?

wwaswas

I think by rights they have 28 days to deliver

under UK law but your order is with a company in France, not sure what the law is there?

What do Commencal say? May well be in a black hole at Dover docks or something.

atlaz
    Free Member

Have you called GLS? Having had loads of stuff shipped from the UK to Europe, I find there’s a very strange amount of time that the package sits in the export across the channel so it wouldn’t surprise me if that was your problem here too.

thepodge
    Free Member

Not spoken to either of them yet, figured if everyone on here said they are always slow then I’d wait, or I’d chase them if everyone said it was usually really quick

atlaz
    Free Member

My package from Wiggle spent a week sitting around exiting the UK and then one day from there to Luxembourg. I can only assume they get to some central location then wait for enough stuff to be there in order to make it economical for the shipping company to move it.

thepodge
    Free Member

I’ll maybe give it another week then

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone Ordered Direct From Commencal Via GLS Shipping?’ is closed to new replies.