Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone know how much Easyjet Speedy boarding is if bought at the airport?
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

Liverpool (John Lennon) Airport

3 of us on one booking, as one might not be going I don’t think we can selectively buy SB for the other two bookings..

Just thinking of it to avoid a 1 hr queue with a bike in its bag etc, if it’s not too much of a rip off anyway.

Ta.

br
    Free Member

You’re not avoiding the queue, you just may be in a different place to those that didn’t pay…

wallop

Queue for boarding with your bike? Am I missing something?

highclimber
    Free Member

Speedy boarding doesn’t allow you to check in any faster, it just gives you preference to boarding the plane which doesn’t really make financial sense as it won’t get you to your destination any faster. just turn up early and get in the queue before everyone else.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Last year we got priority check in with speedy boarding.

jam-bo

I saw a group recently where one had paid for speedy boarding and then bagged a load of seats. Clever thinking.

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

Speedy boarding gets priority check-in. However, by the time you’ve found the easyjet desk, sorted and paid for speedy boarding, you would probably be better off if you had just waited in the check in queue.

jota180
    Free Member

Speedy boarding doesn’t allow you to check in any faster

Yes it does

Last year at Athens airport the EJ queue for check-in was ernormous, the next desk along [priority] was empty
    Asked the guy at the EJ desk how much for speedy boarding – €10 – job done and in the bar within minutes

RobHilton
    Free Member

I saw a group recently where one had paid for speedy boarding and then bagged a load of seats

I once fought my way to the middle of the plane to get a bit of extra legroom to find someone already there had “bagsied” the only one left with a cardigan, for his mate.

I chucked the cardigan at him, told him to pi$$ off and sat down :mrgreen:

pistonbroke
    Free Member

Bet that was a freindly flight experience Rob.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Wasn’t there to make friends

wallop

If it’s only a two hour flight – which EJ invariably is – I can’t say I’m ever that bothered about where I sit.

Bristol airport EJ queue has improved recently, with a separate queue for those who have checked in online and just need to drop bags off. Loads better.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know how much Easyjet Speedy boarding is if bought at the airport?’ is closed to new replies.