Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone got any good pub questions?
  • jekkyl

You know the kind of questions I mean, questions that force you to consider disgusting and vile acts but provide good entertainment while supping a pint (or reading an internet forum)

e.g.
    Who would you rather have relations with. Anne Widdecombe or the Elton John.?
    Would you have relations with Rhianna if she had to take a No2 on your face first?
    How many £ks would it take for you to rim Vanessa Feltz?

The idea is that you come up with the most orginal, amusing and disgusting question possible, to entertain your mates and to promote amusing discussion.
    Shoot.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Well clearly if you are straight, how much would you accept to be gay for a night…..and would you be a giver or taker by preference?

br
    Free Member

You have been sentenced to spend the rest of your life in prison, do you become gay from Day One, or wait a while?

hels
    Free Member

I would have thought that people who like that kind of humour aren’t old enough to be in Pubs yet.

But watch The Inbetweeners for inspiration.

jekkyl

awww Booo, all men are teenagers at heart I think. I’m 38 😀

BigJohn

You sound like the sort of chaps who would go on a stag night in hilarious matching T-shirts.

nealglover
    Free Member

I would have thought that people who like that kind of humour aren’t old enough to be in Pubs yet.

Sounds like you haven’t been in many pubs….

And you’ve not met many Adult males. 😉

Either of the above would show you how wrong your assumption is 😀

Anna-B
    Free Member

Hopefully if you’re Jekkyl, the other side of your split personality is intelligent and amusing.

johndoh
    Free Member

Would you rather spend an evening in a pub with Jekkyl or sandpaper all the skin off your face?

bigG
    Free Member

Would you rather have nipples like dicks, or a dick like a nipple?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got any good pub questions?’ is closed to new replies.