Anyone got any bikes pimped out with orange parts?

Home Forum Bike Forum Anyone got any bikes pimped out with orange parts?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone got any bikes pimped out with orange parts?
  • Rorschach

Could ask Gok I spose.

PJM1974

Ah…I’ve a white bike with blue anodized bits and an orange bike also with blue anodized bits…but that really doesn’t help does it?

You’re thinking about Crank Bros wheels on a white frame with orange ano detailing? That could work.

Photoshop is your friend!

Premier Icon stevomcd
    Subscriber

I have an Alpine 160 in two different shades of Orange (mandarin orange front triangle, neon orange rear) with all anodised parts (bars, top-cap, floating rotors, pedals, seat-post clamp, etc.) either orange or gold. That good enough for you? 😀

Premier Icon singlespeedstu
    Subscriber

Mango is the bestest colour for attentionwhoring. 🙂

Mango King SS Hub by singlespeedstu, on Flickr

Mango King Front Hub by singlespeedstu, on Flickr

2009_0306kingbb0065 by singlespeedstu, on Flickr

20120513_121836 by singlespeedstu, on Flickr

mamadirt

Orange Superstar rear hub not pictured 😉

anus

Rorschach – Gok already told me it should have a ‘naked’ finish

Mango does look best for attention whoring however mango is bloody expensive, i can only stretch to superstar orangeyness…. orrr you could just give me them there king wheels 😉

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

My old Cotic BFe with subtle Orange highlights…

anus

Preferably white bike with orange pimping going on, I have an Evil Sovereign frame and some dt swiss forks in white which I will be building up into a SS, wondering whether to go blue pimp parts from superstar or orange pimp parts, ideally blue, but they dont have the wheels I want in blue…

cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got any bikes pimped out with orange parts?’ is closed to new replies.