Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone got a Mondraker Factor….Views?
  • fenred
    Free Member

As per title, seem some good deals about on 2011 models but the press reviews only seem mediocre.

Any real life exp to share?

DaveVanderspek
    Free Member

No.

lipseal
    Free Member

I’ve got an acre on the moon. 8)

fenred
    Free Member

Fair play…Long shot.

khani
    Free Member

You got it bad..real baaaad… 😆 get a canyon 120-140 thingy if you wanna bouncy bouncy… 😉

fenred
    Free Member

S’all your fault you barsteward! My habit’s multiplied ten-fold in last six months, as has my overdraft 🙂

allmountainventure
    Free Member

Test rode one last month and it seemed like a descent XC/Trail bike; they are popular here in Spain. Also tested a Dune a Trek fuel and remedy

Went for a trek Remedy in the end though because I felt the suspension design and spec’ was better than on the Mondy’s..

khani
    Free Member

You don’t need your arm twisting tho……. 😀
    Bouncy bouncy…..

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Clearly I’m biased but for what it’s worth I ride a Factor and really rate it.

I could ride anything from the range of bikes we offer but I paid out my own hard earned cash on a Factor and have been using it for almost two years now.

The reason I like it so much is due to its versatility – its 24lbs and the suspension platform is super efficient so I race it in XC events but it’s also slack enough and strong enough that I ride it in enduros and trail riding with no issues at all.
    I’m even thinking about racing the Mega on it this year.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a Mondraker Factor….Views?’ is closed to new replies.