Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone find a dogs doo- da Victorinox on SSUK09?
  • ilikebikes
    Free Member

Hello, if you did it’s a red knife with most the bits on it, I lost it out of my saddle bag, I think near the planks where the photo’s where being taken, If you have found it I would really appreciate getting it back, it was a birthday present and quite expensive.
    I know it’s a long shot but you never know.

neil-largeATtiscali.co.uk

ilikebikes
    Free Member

bump, finger’s crossed.

ilikebikes
    Free Member

😕

ilikebikes
    Free Member

anyone?

MtbCol
    Free Member

I’m up there tomorrow so will have a quick stop off to see if it’s around for you.

billyboulders
    Free Member

Hope it turns up, had my black victorianox for about 15 years and thought I’d lost it last week when camping. So I can sympathise with you, surprising the emotional attachment you can get to objects like this. Turned up in the glove-box of the car so all was well, I had used the bottle opener quite a few times that evening so couldn’t remember putting it in there!
    Good luck

MtbCol
    Free Member

I’ve had a look around, didn’t find anything. Maybe give the SSUK organizers a mail, maybe a marshal picked it up when cleanup started.

ilikebikes
    Free Member

Thankyou for looking, very kind.

MtbCol
    Free Member

It’s ok, I was using that part of the route anyway, so it gave me a chance of a breather. 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone find a dogs doo- da Victorinox on SSUK09?’ is closed to new replies.