Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone else not got their subs copy of Private Eye this week?
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

Finished the crossword 3 issues running (brag NOT humblebrag) but need validation and no copy has slid through my box…

willard

I am waiting for mine, but I live in Sweden, so that is not surprising. Usually it just appears in the post box when I start thinking it is taking its time.

peekay

They usually arrive on Wednesday, occasionally Thursday. This issue came on Wednesday.
    In the past when there have been issues I have called the subs number and they have dispatched another copy which arrived next day.

dissonance

Turned up yesterday. Although I only realised on monday I hadnt had the last one.

chakaping
    Free Member

Got mine.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

They always turn up on a Wednesday lunchtime and are a high point of my day as it is press day on the paper and it means I’m halfway through the chaos and will soon enough be down the pub drinking a pint and glancing at the cartoons between sessions talking crap at the bar.
    Fingers crossed for today…

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Get mine from the shop – no sign of it there

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Oooh! That another thing. Subs copies always arrived the day before the shops got theirs so you felt ‘special’. Now it’s the same day.

boomerlives
    Free Member

Mine landed yesterday

eddiebaby
    Free Member

You’re more special than me then.
    Waiting for the postie – out in the sticks he’s due about now…

natrix
    Free Member

Came today, a day late

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Phew! It’s here.
    Thanks for helping me through these last few hours guys. I could really feel the thoughts and prayers.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else not got their subs copy of Private Eye this week?’ is closed to new replies.