Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • anyone else having a quiet one tonight?
  • crankboy
    Free Member

2 episodes of breaking bad the end of hot fuzz some soberano brandy now bed (when crankygirl finishes her next level on candycrush ) living the dream and well happy .

jamj1974

We prefer staying in! Going out on NYE is overrated!

Olly
    Free Member

Was due to go to a mates house for some mental street party, except i got some weird fever thing going on last night so its a dry one at home for me.

In positive news, used the time to give the dremmel and pillar drill an outing and have just made a pair of spindley things to replace a plastic bobbin i snapped

(The bit on the left of the picture, bolted onto the stepper motor with machine screws)

colournoise

Zoe’s gone to bed too tired to wait for 2014. Sat here with Family Guy, Jools and some Hoegaarden waiting for the new year. Will grab the Laphroaig in a few minutes for a quiet solo toast.

TBH prefer it this way to milling around with pissed randoms in town and feeling like crap in the morning.

Could do without the shit dance music throbbing bass through the wall from next door though…

hammyuk
    Free Member

Phone making all sorts of noises as everyone who is out/drunk/etc decides they need to wish the world HNY..
    Just put the last log for tonight on the fire, closed down the draw and listening to Alchemy Live whilst supping a lovely tot of Eau de Vie 🙂

stanfree
    Free Member

Yup same sentiment here , Had a invite to a mates party (which is always good) but got home from work at 8 and decided to stay in and talk to vodafone online to sort out my mobile phone contract. 🙁 My Missus is sitting yawning and I told her to go to bed as It’s the same as any other night.Ditched FB last night after about 6 years so wont have to read the endless shoite NY updates so Gonna get the headphones on and listen to some ‘Eels’ then hit the hay.

HAPPY NEW YEARS SINGLETRACKERS…………..

john_drummer
    Free Member

**** it I’m ready for bed now. Bored.

weare138
    Free Member

Drove wife to her family get together. Left early to get tired kids to bed. Wife drowning out the lacklustre warbling on Jools Tootingfanny thing. Bed sooooon!

Pook

One of my lad’s toys has just started making noise on its own over the other side of the room. I’m crapping myself.

ourmaninthenorth

Just switched on that **** Jools **** Holland. What a ****.

nosaintangel
    Free Member

Jools Holland saved a boring night magic.

mikey74
    Free Member

Most of it has been awful, but Ruby Turner really showed the rest of the losers how to do it.

Ray Davies was just embarrassing.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

ourmaninthenorth – Member
    Just switched on that **** Jools **** Holland. What a ****.

POSTED 22 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Wash your mouth out.

nosaintangel
    Free Member

but the good is gooood love to get tickets for next year .
    say that every year though !!

jedimaster
    Free Member

Yep, a quiet one

Had a curry about 3 hours ago and now revising for my January exams (yep i am that sad)

Don’t really see the point of getting excited over a new year, it’s not like tomorrow will be any different from yesterday.

milkyman
    Free Member

Just started work delivering milk, feels nice being sober when you see do many drink people, not sure about a quite nice work wise seems hard work avoiding the drunks

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘anyone else having a quiet one tonight?’ is closed to new replies.