Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Anyone else excited for the Ragley BluePig? I am :)
  • lank45
    Free Member

Think this is going to be my next bike build, in orange to use for local trail riding, improving my skills by getting back on a hardtail and using as my everyday commuter.

Please someone stick a turbo on that boat so I can get one quicker.

nbt

Mine's in the garage waiting to be built. Was hoping the Pikes for the front would arrive today but no luck: anyone know if parcelforce deliver on saturday? wouldn;t have thought so 🙁

Been trying imageshack – bit rubbish tbh

wors

another one here. waiting for the house move to be completed then the button will be pressed. ( as long as the boat doesn't sink)

rj
    Free Member

I was, then I read Brant's description of it and bought a Handjob instead.

nbt

Inbred stripped. about to bleed the brakes before I start fitting them on the new frame

lank45
    Free Member

how've you got your frames so quick?!

nbt

I killed my inbred (bent the chainstays), Brant heard about it and offered me a good deal on a Blue Pig. I persuaded him to send me one of the sample frames once it had been touted round the prospective local dealers 🙂

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

already been riding mine for a week. top bike so far 🙂 handles the alps pretty damned well I have to say.

lank45
    Free Member

what sort of build you running flowmtbguy?

coogan
    Free Member

Does this mean On Ones are rubbish now Brant has a new fanboy bike to follow?

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

a mish mash build – Juicy 7's / X9 2×9 drive train / Pro2 hubs with Syncros 28FR rims. 50mm stem, 745mm bars. 2.5 dual ply minion super tacky front / larson TT 2.35 dual ply rear. Coil pikes up front.

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

Does this mean On Ones are rubbish now Brant has a new fanboy bike to follow?

can't say I was ever a fan of the on-one – but I never rode one, so can't really say why!

I can say that the blue pig is pretty damned fun to ride – which is what it's all about, no?

nbt

Comparison of the two frames side by side. Beer o'clock now.

I liked the inbred, it was a hard choice between a raplcement inbred or something new, but hey, they niche value of having a frame before anyone else is worth it 🙂

billyboulders
    Free Member

Coogan my well abused green 456 will never be rubbish. 😀
    Would buy an orange BluePig if the 456 broke tomorrow though!

mybike
    Free Member

There are reasons you don't see many hardtails in the alps….

chairlifts, braking bumps, etc

(lights touch paper & gets another beer….)

Hairychested
    Free Member

Wouldn't mmmBop be better as it's much lighter?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I lust for mmmbop, mmmbop, mmmbop

Tho I expect it's quite a lot harsher. But it should take big tubeless tyres.

BillyBull
    Free Member

The new niche? Def,

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else excited for the Ragley BluePig? I am :)’ is closed to new replies.