Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Anyone else at work today?
  • Stu_N

Tackling the filing mountain. Hoping for an early pass – 3pm would be ideal.

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Yepa, here till 5 and then on call until Mon am 🙁

samuri
    Free Member

Working from home again. I had planned to finish around 2 but I've just been told some colleagues in Denver want to get some changes made to some firewalls/routers so I've got to be available at 4 to do that 🙁

I'm just going to go out for a ride now I think.

ctznsmith
    Free Member

Elected to work from home so I can be nurse maid for the sick s/o. Early finish though I think.

chakaping
    Free Member

Yep, desperately avoiding tackling the filing mountain though.

Might give myself a half day and try to get out for ride to earn my drinks this eve.

Pigface
    Free Member

In the Office and another member of our team has just resigned. That and a freeze on recruitment means lots more work and stress in 2010 and some of you say the civil service is the easy option 😉

TooTall
    Free Member

Civil Service would be the easy option – if I didn't have to work with them!

In the office.

Keva
    Free Member

yup. hoping to leave at lunch time. Feeling absolutely knackered after a few too many beers and a late night, need to try and grab some sleep this afternoon before going out later.

Kev

weeble
    Free Member

Yep, sat in the office with half my staff group in hoping for a quiet day but wont get away before 5.30, bummer.

flip
    Free Member

Work? 🙄

MrOvershoot

Oh yes full day for me & it’s a busy one as we are on a planned maintenance shut down. So just grabbing a cuppa and back to it

NikNak7890
    Free Member

In work? ….hell NO!!! 😉

…I have a stinking cold, so it's not ALL gravy! 😡

hilldodger
    Free Member

Busy week safeguarding the nation's health – on call over NY as well 😕
    Oh well it all adds to the new bike fund !!

dmiller
    Free Member

In work – yes.
    Stinking cold – yes.
    Grumpy customers – yes.

Bah at least I will get an early night tonight 😆

Wooliferkins
    Free Member

In work, but no deliveries so doing an early one to catch the post and then sit on the M25

gator
    Free Member

Here till 7

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else at work today?’ is closed to new replies.