Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone doing The Dirty Dozen MTB Enduro at Gisburn this saturday?
  • Nezbo
    Free Member

I was/am unsure if i can take part, and just wondering who else is doing it?

More info here >>>
    http://www.epicevents.org/section.php?xSec=24&xPage=1

NOTE: i am nothing to do with the event, i am just taking part.

Nezbo
    Free Member

For the STW Morning peeps?

mafu26
    Free Member

yup i'll be there sporting bright orange hawaiian shorts. doing it solo. looking forward to it!

i take it your going?

Nezbo
    Free Member

Yep mate, should be there. But I have a really bad off on Saturday, and had myself check up at A&E and I haven't got a broken rib it's just a inflamed Diaphragm and a bit of bruising inside my chest area somewhere, so I am allowed to race (Mrs Nezbo says so) also doing it Solo, but I am a bit sore so I will probably not doing the full 12hr, but I am going to give it my best, I have a bucket load of painkillers so I should be ok and not feel anything, or I’ll be that hi I will be floating round (might just nick some morphine for work) 😀

I will be riding a Blue and Silver Giant Anthem X0 Steed.

mafu26
    Free Member

yeah i foolishly fell off my road bike on the weekend and twisted my knee somehow. its feeling alot better but a bit sore.

haha i bet we sound terrible with all these excuses!

i'll be on a red genesis altitude. i'll look out for ya.

Nezbo
    Free Member

Cool mate 🙂

well i will be the one weazing and you will be the one cycling with one leg. i guess we will not be hard to spot 😉

hehe

See you there mate 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone doing The Dirty Dozen MTB Enduro at Gisburn this saturday?’ is closed to new replies.