Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone bought the new Commencal AM V4 Origin…..?
  • beer247
    Free Member

Looking for a bike with a longer front centre to accomadate my 6ft 2 stature!

Currently riding a large Banshee Rune V2 which feels a wee bit too small.

Came across the Commencal and think its a bloody good bargain at just over £1500 for the full bike.

Has anyone purchased one of the lower specification models? Can only seem to find a review of the high end BOS equipped model.

I’m thinking that i can transfer some parts from the Banshee (forks, reverb, drivechain etc) Then sell frame and parts to cover the cost.

beer247
    Free Member

Nobody??

Even if you’ve bought one of the higher spec models i’d be keen for your opinion – looking at an XL size.

Rickos
    Free Member

I have the Race version in a medium. Very good bike. Not sure what you want to hear though – got any specific questions?

rwills2
    Free Member

Looking at the Meta AM atm. Can anyone advise on sizing for someone around 6ft 1?

Rickos
    Free Member

At 6 ft 1 inch I’d go for a Large. I’m 5’10 and a bit and my medium is great. I tried a large and, although it was fine, I prefer my medium.

Great value with the Euro so low at the moment.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone bought the new Commencal AM V4 Origin…..?’ is closed to new replies.