Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anybody bought a Tesco Hudl yet…..?
  • singlecrack
    Free Member

Just wondered what you thought ……I’ve an IPad and a kindle fire in the family ….kind of want something In between ….the kindles a bit slow really …..

Mainly for tinternet browsing ……

tony24
    Free Member

I have only used it in store but its just like using the new nexus but without the high resolution screen. Its quick and the Tesco branding is very subtle only sign is the “T” in the left corner which links you to there own branded stuff. for the money its a bargain there is not much with the same specs for money out there… Even the Kindle fire HD which is now only £130ish is not as good specs wise.

RDL-82
    Free Member

Have a look at the Asus Memo Pad HD7. Can be had for £129 @ pc world. Basically the last Nexus 7. Android 4.2.
    Got one for the daughter, can’t fault it.

nbt

I got one on release day. nice little tablet – a hell of a lot more responsice than my phone (samsung galaxy s – the original one). display quite good. battery life not bad, but not superb

after a week I realised I don’t actually want / need a tablet so I took it back

stuey
    Free Member

Its great for £60 worth of Tesco vouchers. -Would buy again-

‘Down sides’
    Screen is smaller than an ipad mini – but has very good viewing angles;
    Power button too close to volume, so easy to turn off by mistake.
    The Tesco rubber/metal case is heavy – and may interfere when wifi signal weak.

singlecrack
    Free Member

Any experience with running mincraft on one of these

unovolo
    Free Member

Got one for my daughter ,its a cracking bit of kit for the money and I have the original Nexus 7 and Ipad Mini to compare it too.

Screen is on a par with my Nexus 7 and better than the Ipad minis.
    Touchscreen is responsive, speakers sound ok and build quality is good.
    Got the nice soft touch Hudl case as well.

Most of the reviews I have read seem to rate it highly too.

NormalMan

I don’t know much about tablets to compare but you can get the ‘old’ nexus 7 for £139. at carphone warehouse atm.

properbikeco
    Free Member

nook hd can be had for £50 with discounts – see hukd

cyanogen mod and you are then on new version of android

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anybody bought a Tesco Hudl yet…..?’ is closed to new replies.