Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Any Hedgehogs Yet?
  • JulianA
    Free Member

Anyone seen any hedgehogs yet? We’ve been putting out food for them for a few days now and its been eaten, but cats seem to like the food as well…

Seen some tell-tale signs, but no hedgehogs.

Will post pics as and when, but none so far!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Yup, seen 2 or 3 up here in Glasgow.

JulianA
    Free Member

Glad they’re out and about: we look forward to seeing ours!

thenorthernsmoothie
    Free Member

I’ve been seeing them (or maybe the same one several times) for the last few weeks in South Wales.

Noisy little buggers 🙂

bruk

1 sick one brought into work today.

My favourite 1 was the 1 I released in a set of woods when I was living on the Wirral. Trudged for 15 mins into the woods from the farm cottage where I was living to release him somewhere safe.

Next night I was outside, chatting to my next door neighbour when a similar hedgehog appeared round the corner, scurried up the garden path and round the house! My neighbour remarked he’d never seen any hedgehogs in the 3 years he had lived there.

It was on a direct line heading back to Runcorn where he had been found being harrassed by some lovely young scrotes. Hope he made across the mersey OK.

crispybacon
    Free Member

‘Harry the Hedgehog’ is back in our garden (Cornwall) for his regular night time feed on the cats food which they haven’t eaten :D.

He’s also taken to having the mother of all dumps under the garden seat – nice 😕

uplink
    Free Member

I unfortunately hit one the other morning going to work

Drac

Been out and about for a few weeks judging by the road kills.

Innes
    Free Member

We saw one curled up on the trail the other night, we all managed to miss it thankfully.

I saw a dead one on the road the other day sadly.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Drive liberally dosed with Hedgepig poo so I guess they’re out there!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Any Hedgehogs Yet?’ is closed to new replies.