Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Anti-yobs fix bike rack on night out
  • Hopk1ns
    Free Member

Well thats different, good on them. 🙂

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-24052464

thetallpaul
    Free Member

I am now wearing a genuine happy smile in the office.

Need more news like this.

pondo

Fantastic. 🙂

wwaswas

[stw doom monger]

They’ll have work hardened it and it’ll now snap the first time someone sneezes on it.

[/stw doom monger]

I bet the girls were impressed too 🙂

globalti
    Free Member

There’s some great body language in that video; you couldn’t make it up could you? Especially the “satisfied” and “ho ho that was good!” postures when they’ve finished their good deed.

I don’t think they were cyclists, I think they saw it as a challenge to their strength – the lad in the pale blue shirt looked pretty strong.

I hope nobody trod in the chips!

stumpy01

How about this for some more ‘good news’ (also cycling related):

Tea Leaf returns bike…

peterfile
    Free Member

Made me smile, but then realised what a sorry state our society is in when a group of young people pulling a bit of metal straight when they are drunk is newsworthy and surprises everyone 🙁

PJM1974
    Free Member

Brilliant, we need more of this please!

wors

The fat lad even put his chips down to help out, Brilliant 😀

tinsy
    Free Member

I think the chips were his reward for his first effort, he had another go, to finish the job but mostly in the hope of a burger to go with them.

Its still a good story & yes much more new worthy than most stories in my opinion.

The “reformed Bicycle thief” was also good.

bigyinn
    Free Member

peterfile – Member

Made me smile, but then realised what a sorry state our society is in when a group of young people pulling a bit of metal straight when they are drunk is newsworthy and surprises everyone
    Bad nights sleep, grumpy?

Drac

Looks a bet caught on camera but at least some good came out of it.

peterfile
    Free Member

Bad nights sleep, grumpy?

Not really, a solid 8 hours and planning a holiday so in a pretty good mood 🙂

It’s just odd that we expect so little from people that it makes the national news when a few lads pull on a piece of metal, making it better rather than worse.

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed the clip, made me feel good, I love stuff like that. It’s just a shame that constructive stuff like that seems to be so rare in comparison to the destructive element.

spacemonkey

the lad in the pale blue shirt looked pretty strong.

This. I reckon he does a bit of lifting and fancied exhibiting a show of strength. All good though.

footflaps

There’s some great body language in that video; you couldn’t make it up could you? Especially the “satisfied” and “ho ho that was good!” postures when they’ve finished their good deed.

+1

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Lincolnshire? Strong lads in shirts? Beer and chips? Local Young Farmers I reckon.

Good on ’em. 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Anti-yobs fix bike rack on night out’ is closed to new replies.