Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • another broadband Q-ISP? (and O2 thoughts)
  • rOcKeTdOg

i’ve heard good things about O2,£15 a month, up tp 20mbs with speed promise, unlimited (fair use ) downloads, free wireless router

anyone using them is the hyp true, recommend anyone else?

GrahamS

Zen.

stumpy01

My parents recently bought their 1st computer and after looking at broadband I recommended they tried 02. Seemed to get good reviews on the internet.

Set-up was painless, speed is really quick & they’ve had no problems. Although they aren’t using it for anything other than general browsing.

GrahamS
    guitarmanjon
    Free Member

Been using O2 for almost a year. No problems at all. Needed a phone line installed in my flat when I moved in. Once that went ‘live’ my broadband was up and running within 3 days (they said it’d take 7 working days). The wireles router has pretty good coverage too in my experience.
    As an O2 customer it’s only 7.34 a month for 8meg.

john-b
    Free Member

Having tried a few bb providers over the last few years the best one ive found is BE-BROADBAND They provide business class broadband as well as home so they have there own kit in the bt exchanges most of the others relie on bt UMM ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘another broadband Q-ISP? (and O2 thoughts)’ is closed to new replies.