Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)
  • Andy Gray SACKED by Sky………
  • If I read the word misogynistic on here one more time the mrs is gonna feel my wrath.

Seriously though, I love women – they’re great at cooking, keeping the house tidy and sometimes they even let you do the things you see in those films, after a bit of pestering.

I’d have no problem employing a woman either – I wouldn’t have to pay her as much and any aspirations of a power struggle would be far easier to repress than with those forceful men.

I don’t hate women, they’re fab.

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

You will also find, if you really get to know the women you work with, that they don’t like the casual macho misogynistic crap that they put up with day after day.

Think you missed the point that the FEMALE nurses I work with are full of sexist/sexual comments day in day out. At the moment the target of their affections seems to be the new Physio assistant on site – poor lad don’t know where to put himself.

I was trying to point out that much of this stuff goes on both ways – I’m not condoning either sex doing it.

Woody – my wife has just spat strawberries and yogurt all over the table.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Beans – I was in that position once – on teh receiving end of harrassment from a bunch of female nurses. I went ballistic at them point out that they would feel very differently if it was reversed. it never happened again and they were very embarrassed.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Richard Keys gone too now. 20 years in the job, all over cos of his inability to watch his mouth. Not the first time he’s been caught out either.

I laugh at the pair of idiots. Bit of ‘lad’s banter’, ‘what’s the harm etc’- good luck down the labour exchange lads. Probbly a job commentating for some Emirates footy show I’d imagine.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Are you suggesting Woy, Cheatski, Scum, Whinger and Bacon face has no place in the modern world of blokes talking about football 🙄
    you really have shown a shocking level of lack of self awareness on this thread and it has fair surprised me ….you really are in no position to lecture anyone over acceptable football banter given where you draw your banter/offence line.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Are you talkin’ to me? 😯

Junkyard
    Free Member

yes but you are just completely in denial and refusing to engage on the issue which reflects poorly on you.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Be’ave Junky. 🙄

you really are in no position to lecture anyone over acceptable football banter given where you draw your banter/offence line.

Don’t be so stupid. Where have I resorted to racism, sexism, homophobia etc?

And besides, I’m not a professional football commentator…

When an Italian tells me its pasta on the plate I check under the sauce to make sure. They are the inventors of the smokescreen.

– Alex Ferguson.

Co-incidentally, my wife mentioned earlier (not in relation to this thread), how pathetic all the fuss was about this and actually commented about getting far worse at work, but can take it as a bit of fun – they get a slap if it goes too far.

She also commented (and I’ve not seen this with my own eyes yet) about how the poor woman involved in the mic incident is now seen in the papers looking all hurt and victimised with her cardi buttoned up, which is a stark contrast to a few days before, when she was spread all over them in her underwear.

diggers
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

Beans – I was in that position once – on teh receiving end of harrassment from a bunch of female nurses. I went ballistic at them

they’d probably just never seen a pair of dr martens shoes before.

Woody
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

Beans – I was in that position once – on teh receiving end of harrassment from a bunch of female nurses. I went ballistic at them

You poor sensitive little soul.

Personally, I’ve found dinner and a good seeing to sorts out the little minx’s.

Different strokes………. 8)

Junkyard
    Free Member

Don’t be so stupid. Where have I resorted to racism, sexism, homophobia etc

I never said you did …I used all the words you use in discussing football why not defend them as OK?
    Junky – poor fred really poor. Insulting me now whilst chastising others for a lack of respect towards people 🙄 What was it i was saying about lacking self awareness ?

iDave
    Free Member

the artist etc – is your wife a stripper?

lol iDave, no she has her own barbers shop.

Most men know where to draw the line and I don’t see any harm in a bit of playful innuendo.

chakaping
    Free Member

Think you missed the point that the FEMALE nurses I work with are full of sexist/sexual comments day

Stop boasting.

the poor woman involved in the mic incident is now seen in the papers looking all hurt and victimised with her cardi buttoned up, which is a stark contrast to a few days before, when she was spread all over them in her underwear.

She was askign for it your honour.

Never said she was asking for it, just that she isn’t exactly the shrinking violet that she would have you believe at this moment in time.

Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)

The topic ‘Andy Gray SACKED by Sky………’ is closed to new replies.