Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Aliexpress purchase or not?
  • blader1611
    Free Member

I think i bought something from Aliexpress last night but i am not sure i paid for it. I went through the payment process and then got a screen which said payment waiting to be processed please check your orders for results. Its still showing as awaiting payment and giving me the option to pay now or cancel,is this normal for Aliexpress,do i need to wait at least 24hrs for an update? No money has left my bank.

davy-g
    Free Member

Have been shopping for years using Aliexpress, the normal procedure is “Payment Processing” and then that changes to payment received (can take a while), and then a few more days for the item(s) to move through the China postal network… some things take weeks to arrive, and others can be delivered to your door in a matter of weeks.

I ordered items on the 4th of September, tracking them show them between China and the UK.

dooosuk
    Free Member

I bought my first thing last week from Aliexpress and had exactly the same OP.  After a few days it still hadn’t processed, appeared on my CC statement and the seller asked why I hadn’t paid and so I paid again.  Payment went straight through second time and appeared on CC statement quickly.

Time will tell if I’ve paid for it twice….stupid system if you ask me.

plus-one

Bought loads of AliExpress not had any issues ..

blader1611
    Free Member

Just had an interesting live chat with Aliexpress and i am none the wiser. I will wait 48hrs for an update but i am certainly not going to attempt another payment.

mr-brightside
    Free Member

It’s happened to me as well it was only cheap stuff so I paid again .not had credit card bill yet but fairly sure I only got charged once.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Aliexpress purchase or not?’ is closed to new replies.