Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Air Madien in distress- chauffeur hero needed!
  • AnaNichoola
    Free Member

Hi,
    I’m travelling on my own from London to Glentress for a girls jump coaching and competition weekend (2-3july). I can’t see for the life of me how to get from Edinburgh station with my jump bike and armour etc to Glentress- is anyone going that way, or willing to give a lift that way in exchange for cake and petrol money (no rude jokes here please!)

And, more importantly how to get back from glentress to edinburgh at 5pm on the sunday, to get the train back to london, straight into the waiting car with my bruvver to the Mega.

See, it’s all very tight, and it looks impossible, but it’s gotta be possible!!!

thanks…..
    Anna

ojom
    Free Member

Linked this to our FB page just in case anyone can offer help.

AnaNichoola
    Free Member

Thanks! Where’s your facebook page?Link? I can’t find it

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

are you arriving on the sat, what time? there is a trailbuilding session on that sat and there are usually some fairies travelling from Edinburgh. you could put a message on our yahoo group or Facebook page. I’d try the yahoo group as that is used more. what about the herveloes, might be some of them going. or the hub website or Facebook page. I’ll keep an eye on this and if I’m going down and you are still looking then I’ll let you know.

chrisdb
    Free Member

Not sure if this still runs –

http://forums.dirtmag.co.uk/showthread.php?p=16999

Sure someone will be heading down.

rickmeister

Ana, we may be able to help here. Mrs Rickmeister is doing this and we live in Musselburgh, have a van for all the stuff and like cake. We will be going both days….

Contact via the forum and lets see if we can help.

rickDOTandreaATtalktalkDOTnet

leggyblonde
    Free Member

big bruvver here. Anna’s out on a photoshoot in the wilds at the mo so I’m not sure if she can reply for a few days but I’ve text her to tell her to try and find an internet cafe. I know she’ll be very grateful for the responses.

molgrips
    Free Member

Car hire?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Air Madien in distress- chauffeur hero needed!’ is closed to new replies.