Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • Afan/FoD STWers day out ?
  • psling
    Free Member

v666ern – there is another group riding from PABA at 10.00 on Sunday; it’s not for me to invite you to join them but they are a friendly and welcoming bunch who I am sure would be happy for you to ride with them. Don’t be put off by singlespeeds or fat tyres, they are relatively normal people… (and they know the area pretty well) 8)

v666ern
    Free Member

Thank you Psling, im really alright – young family and one on the way means my time is precious at the moment so cant be @rsed faffing around!

I shall take myself over to staunton as i’ve been looking for an excuse to take on billy’s again 😈

sideshow
    Free Member

I’m probably in for this if it’s still happening, will know for sure near the end of the week – how many are we now?

Marko

shall take myself over to staunton as i’ve been looking for an excuse to take on billy’s again

Can I come? (Or I can show you around the other side of the valley).

I was just waiting to see how things worked out before replying. I’m game, if you can deal with the old and slow?

PM me if needs be

Marko

deadkenny
    Free Member

No idea about the area, but Dowies and Staunton good then? I’ve only done the Pedalabikeaway stuff.

sideshow
    Free Member

Staunton area I know, I’d be more excited to be shown some off piste stuff nearer to pedalabikeaway…

whiter74
    Free Member

Take your ‘A’ game to Staunton. Current conditions very wet = rocky , steep, sketchy FUN 🙂

v666ern
    Free Member

My A game resulted in jumping off on the steep start section and then falling off on the last (small) gap jump…we have previous 😈

One day i’ll clear that run

in my defence it was my first time down there following/chasing a local who was MUCH better than me

sideshow
    Free Member

So is anything happening tomorrow? If so when meeting and where going?

mboy
    Free Member

I think it died a death sadly when the OP said he couldn’t make it. I have other plans now too anyway.

If someone wants to start a new thread, with a definite date (that they can make) for another ride, then as long as it’s a Sunday I’ll come along and show people round (if required)…

v666ern
    Free Member

Take your ‘A’ game to Staunton. Current conditions very wet = rocky , steep, sketchy FUN

i took what i thought was my A game, turned out id picked up bambi’s B game as i slid on my arse most of the way down bunker 😆 laughing all the way which was fun.

Glad i had another pop at billy’s still cant get the entry right but the slabs were brilliant fun 😀

Thanks to Marko^^^ great lad and a great ride

weeksy

I’m more than happy to make Sunday 2nd Nov lads ? Mrs Weeksy is away for the weekend with our boy, so I’m completely free.

P.S the Christening was rubbish lol.

Trimix
    Free Member

Ha ha – I did bunker in the wet and no riding at all was involved.

Just sliding and clinging to trees for life 🙂

v666ern
    Free Member

so I’m completely free.

DOUBLE DOUBLE CHECK 😆

im probably out of this one sorry

Ha ha – I did bunker in the wet and no riding at all was involved.

Just sliding and clinging to trees for life Yep, the wet leaves just went from under you.

Someone was camping just before the little timber ladder jump, must have been cold 😮

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘Afan/FoD STWers day out ?’ is closed to new replies.