Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • About Bikes – Evesham
  • Blofelt
    Free Member

Just a quick one to thank Ade at About bikes for his excellent customer service when buying a used Trek fuel 8 recently. Highly recommended!

http://www.about-bikes.com

I only went in to buy some gloves…

Thanks again Ade…

Gary (from Pershore ish)

rOcKeTdOg

looks in good nick

they might want to update their website though, if this is yours http://www.about-bikes.com/proddetail.asp?prod=SHTREKTF8 as it's still for sale

votchy
    Free Member

Did his excellent customer service involve the loan of sunglasses to deal with the gopping colour 😉

Blofelt
    Free Member

What's wrong with red/white?

Worked for Starsky and Hutch :p

boobs

Which bit of that bike is used? :^)

mine looked like it had been attacked by something that didn't like it after a couple of rides. Still does actually :^)

mboy
    Free Member

Looks in good nick

BTW, hello to another Worcs rider. I lived in or near Pershore for most of my life, live in Worcester now. Where do you ride normally?

Blofelt
    Free Member

It's got a couple of chips here and there, but on the whole it's mint. Was shop owners son's bike, they've serviced the fork and shock, new B/B had new Bontrager tyres that I didn't like so swapped to the Conti Verticals off my old bike.

Went to Cannock on Sunday and enjoyed it, first time up there for a while, the new sections that I did are ace too..

Blofelt
    Free Member

mboy , we (gf and I) go over Bredon sometimes, park at Beckford, over the top Banbury tower, through the woods down to the village and back to Beckford. Lovely view up there!

Just starting getting back into riding, have mates that are regulars in the Wyre forest and Cannock, hope to find time to gt out more now I have a 'new' bike!

sheldona
    Free Member

Ade's a big gheylord.

😉

mboy
    Free Member

Nice one blofelt.

When I lived nearer (I actually lived half way up Bredon Hill for a number of years), I went out with the Ashton MTB lot (as in Ashton Under Hill, Evesham side of Bredon Hill) on the occasional Tuesday night, so if practical, check them out… Now I live in Worcester, it's less practical to drive 40 mins each way to make an evening ride to be fair.

I get up Cannock occasionally though, and am keen to start to learn more of the Wyre Forest…

Blofelt
    Free Member

Need locals to show you around the Wyre, some great trails in there! I don't think I could go over there alone and find the stuff I was shown.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘About Bikes – Evesham’ is closed to new replies.