Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • A short camera phone vid
  • TheSwede
    Free Member

Will I show you these secret 😉 trails? Yes
    Will I teach you how to ride them? Yes
    Will you ever be able to ride like me? Possibly by removing an arm, an eye and drinking meths pre ride.

brianj
    Free Member

Great Final Edit!, love the added sound effects 😯

TheSwede
    Free Member

Thanks 8)

jim76
    Free Member

Liking your work, nice vid!

v666ern
    Free Member

TheSwede PLEASE tell me where those trails are im BOAR-ed of riding pedalyourbikeaway…or if im completely wrong tell me to jog on…

i can swap you a guided tour of lecky or cranham?!

bigvern 52 at hotmail dot com

PLEASE 🙁 🙄

TheSwede
    Free Member

Schtum ❓

v666ern
    Free Member

ah swede c’mon i AM a true forester, born at the dilke and everything! 🙄

v666ern
    Free Member

would it be called a garden clearing implement? if so i know at least the village thats in (begins with a St?)and i can explore from there…

TheSwede
    Free Member

Do you think I’m going to tell strangers on a forum about cheeky trails that locals have painstakingly built over years to have them wrecked and eventually over run, destroyed and closed by forestry commissions. Because that’s what happens. I’ve promised the trail builders that I wont breathe a word of the location and that’s the end of it. Please leave it alone. Go explore. That’s how it’s done.

v666ern
    Free Member

hey sorry dude, didnt mean to offend.

Milkie
    Free Member

A great improvement and job well done. 😉

TheSwede
    Free Member

Thanks Milkie. No offense taken Vern. I would want to know where they were if I didn’t 😉

jambalaya
    Free Member

Nice vid, simple but well made and well ridden. Thanks for posting.

widge34
    Free Member

TheSwede – Member
    Do you think I’m going to tell strangers on a forum about cheeky trails that locals have painstakingly built over years to have them wrecked and eventually over run, destroyed and closed by forestry commissions. Because that’s what happens. I’ve promised the trail builders that I wont breathe a word of the location and that’s the end of it. Please leave it alone. Go explore. That’s how it’s done.

POSTED 5 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Well said mate. 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘A short camera phone vid’ is closed to new replies.