Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • A short camera phone vid
  • TheSwede
    Free Member

All alone and the going was slippy.
    Another wet one!

alpin
    Free Member

you should redo it. carry the song from the car into the riding bit, but with the sound of the bike/riding turned up…. if ou know what i mean.

nice vid. nice spot!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Like. What alpin said

shinsplints

Looks flat 😉
    Good effort mate, would look lots better with overly tall oriental friend sliding down the rocks on his belly 😉

Mugboo

Lovely 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

Doesn’t need music, loving the birdsong

kayak23

Quite liked it.
    Did you have a timer on your phone or did you just have to set it and then wang it up the hill and edit out shed loads later?

TheSwede
    Free Member

Lots of running up and down frantically trying to get back to bike and ride a section then leg it back to phone. Masses of cropping wasted footage of me running around / slipping over. Most annoyingly, the phones memory was nearly full and some vids didn’t get saved. Had to keep deleting other stuff every time, then I left my glasses at the bottom of a 20 min climb 🙁 Was going to put music over it untill I heard all the little birdys singing for me. Never again though!

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Redo it and this time corner properly.

TheSwede
    Free Member

hexhamstu, do you mean “wobble around them, feet up on my rigid ss 29er” properly. It would have been very boring and slow to watch withought the foot plant unless you like comedy offs that is 😀

Davesport

Great little video 😀 & 8)

Thanks, I enjoyed that !

D.

bigyinn
    Free Member

You need a better back tyre!

Loved the log jump where you landed and the picture shook when you landed!

TheSwede
    Free Member

Back tyre is in A+ condition. Skills maybe C- however 😳

andyruss
    Free Member

Using camera whilst driving,naughty naughty very naughty. Enjoyed the clip though,no music required.

ton

ace that mate………better if i was in the starring role 😉

fergal
    Free Member

That looks nice, is that in the UK.

ski
    Free Member

Very good

I like how in parts its almost silent, then you get a blast of the bike/hub then silence again.

Neat riding too, can we have more please.

ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

I think it’s a great video, I love the bit where you go sideways round the corner.

And the bow to your public!

singlespeedstu

I thought it was going to be one of your special vids. 😥

then I left my glasses at the bottom of a 20 min climb

You wouldn’t want to do that with some real ones would you. 😉

TheSwede
    Free Member

They were genuine stella one’s from the White Horse!
    Some vids with different tunes on coming up for you to vote on an all.

shinsplints

This video does not do justice to how steepgnarlyinstsntdeathslippyvirtuallyunrideable those trails actually are. What it does do is portray the swede for what he is. An uber raddist, handsome super skilled trail god.
    Best regards, your Chinese apprentice x

singlespeedstu

I want to see you ride some of that on the 16″er for propper boomgnar points.

shinsplints

Yarp. Watch this space stu x

widge34
    Free Member

They are my local trails, ride them all the time. Nice video work

matt_outandabout

Ace 🙂

widge34
    Free Member

Swede. Are you the same Guy that is mates with Jeffsy? In the WVW group on Facebook?

TheSwede
    Free Member

Widge34, yes bud 😉 don’t worry, not disclosing any locations.

Woody
    Free Member

Liked that 😀

Is it just me or did the quality look better than many of the ‘action cams’ ?

TheSwede
    Free Member

Er ye are. Which one dya reckon?
    Option 1
    Option 2
    Option 3
    Option 4

TheSwede
    Free Member

Widge34. Hope to catch you some time out there with Phil. Bloody sterling work on the building of those trail gems. My absolute favs X

ell_tell
    Free Member

Is that a Camber you’re riding?

Nice little vid too. Good work 🙂

widge34
    Free Member

Widge34. Hope to catch you some time out there with Phil. Bloody sterling work on the building of those trail gems. My absolute favs X

Yeah, Phil and Billy do a good job building these trails. I do get out with Phil sometimes, but I’m not at the standard the Wednesday night boys are at.

_tom_
    Free Member

Nice video, looks like a fun place to ride wherever that is! I’m glad you didn’t carry that song on otherwise it would’ve been stuck in my head all day (and probably still will be from hearing that little bit).

I have a question, how did you find places to balance your phone, or do you have some kind of tripod-case-device?

TheSwede
    Free Member

Riding a Intense Tracer. I used three pieces of wire covered in rubber tube but left an inch of wire exposed on each end. Then wrapped them around the phone. Worked really well as tripod but also could stick the exposed ends into tree bark or wrap them around branches.

kayak23

Its one of those videos that make it look like lovely endless downhill…. I’m guessing its not.. 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

Good idea 😀 I’m going to give that a go now i have a phone that takes reasonable footage.

FivebarG
    Free Member

Nice hat mate……

Those roadworks still on the M50 or did you film this a while ago?

TheSwede
    Free Member

The wooden jumps bit is one trail and the rest is all one descent. Thanks G and it’s not the M50. It’s miles away from there. It’s miles away from any where 😉

TheSwede
    Free Member

The final edit.
    My little film again!

shinsplints

Wow, what a directorial debut.
    You is Michael Ghey 😆
    Can you like take me on a days training course on these trails (wherever they may be :wink:) & teach me to ride just like you ? x

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘A short camera phone vid’ is closed to new replies.