Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • 93% Discounted bike at CRC- oh come on….!?.
  • odannyboy
    Free Member

on there most discounted page there was a bike in a 22inch frame ,full xt etc etc, should have been £1399 now down to £99! come on did that ever really get sold to a real customer on the web, rear derailier is worth more than that! it would seriously have to "be in the way" to require being sold for that price.
    me thinks its a gimmik to get hits on the sale items, or theres one very smug lanky g*t somewhere!

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

Best £99 I ever spent

Now back to reality 🙂

Dark-Side

Or the price was entered incorrectly when it was put on the system.

chakaping
    Free Member

Possibly a typing error.

They do cock-up from time to time, from what I hear.

Dylan08
    Free Member

"… Flood sale … " … ? 😉

clubber
    Free Member

Can't see it there now – presumably they've corrected it.

Stoner
    Free Member

probably a £999 typo, but….. got me thinking….

great new marketing strategy for online shops:

let it be known that every day for a month there is a massively marked down product somewhere in their online listing: A useful one though like an XT chainset for 90% off, Giro helmet for £10 or full XT HT for £199 etc.

There's only one of them and you cant find it with searching or sorting, you have to look through the listing groups. First to find buys it and then the product is announced on the shop front page with the winner's name. Then the next day a new one goes up.

Great way of getting the tight-fisted to browse through your full shop looking for a mega deal and possibly landing on something else that catches their eye on the way.

CRC feel free to use this, you can contact me about my fee by my profile address 🙂

I_Ache
    Free Member

I would have scraped my last pennies together to buy that.

And then ruthlessly stripped it and sold for a massive profit.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘93% Discounted bike at CRC- oh come on….!?.’ is closed to new replies.