Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • 32″ telly advice
  • nonk
    Free Member

me telly is bust need a new one.
    do i just go buy one of them bravia things or what?

tomzo
    Free Member

Budget? HD important? built in freeviw etc required?

nickc

Yes.

Flaperon

LG Plasma. £399, unbelievably good quality. I mean, really, utterly fantastic TV. First HD TV I’ve seen that doesn’t mangle colours or the upscaling of SD pictures.

100% recommended.

freeman
    Free Member

EmpireDirect- Sony Bravia KDL32W4000U £599

32″, 1080p, Virtual Dolby, Freeview, blah blah blah.

Buy one, I am…..

TheGingerOne

I can vouch for a Sony KDL32W4000. Had it a few months and it is great – especially with a ps3 for watching bluray or playing HD games.
    Mine was about £650 form DigitalDirect. If you search the avforums, it along with a similarly priced Panasonic get good reviews.

Swayndo
    Free Member

I bought a 42″ Panasonic Viera Plasma out of Comet for £499 last weekend. I’m astounded at how good a picture it is and how cheap it was. Model TH42PX80BA.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Bought a Sony Bravia last week in Tesco.
    £420.
    Love it.

lammy
    Free Member

What about the Pioneer one, cant remember the model, but its supposed to be one of the best – also the most expensive!!

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Watch a few first. The jumpy scroll thing / jerky picture annoys me on the cheaper LCD tv’s

OrangeChammy
    Free Member

LG – got one to replace a faulty Samsung (which also had a dark picture as std!). The LG has great picture and sound but a slightly poorer menu system.

BeachRider
    Free Member
    catshoe
    Free Member

second that recommendation re Richer Sounds. They tend to have a wall of them that you can look at. Went in to buy a Sony and came out with a Philips. They are mainly all pretty good. Enjoy

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘32″ telly advice’ is closed to new replies.