Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • 1st time ask! CRC code for money off – anyone ? 👍🎅
  • tdog
    Free Member

So this is a first time fir me asking for a code for money off at CRC

I missed out on black Friday deals therefore reaching out for a code

Please would you message me the code
    Thanking you very much 👍🎅👍

damascus
    Free Member

Sorry, I don’t have one. Not sure they do them on the run up to Christmas and the new year. Well, I never seem to get any anyway. Good luck.

tdog
    Free Member

It’s so strange as being a crc customer, I have never received any codes 🤬sake

doomanic

Mine expired last night, sorry.

windydave13
    Free Member

Do you still need one? If so, drop me a PM and i’ll give you my British Cycling £10 off £150 if thats of use? If not i’ll let someone else have it as i don’t intend to use it this month

Dave

tdog
    Free Member

No worries bud!

Reckon I’d go without suss & stick to a “rigid plan”

wishiwascalledsteve

MERRYXMAS gives you £10 off over £100 purchase

damascus
    Free Member

Hi,

I got the crc email with the discount code, MERRYXMAS.

I clicked on the link, added front and rear xt brakes and added the code but got the error message

<b>You do not qualify for this promotion – please check Ts&Cs</b>

I know some sale items don’t qualify for the discount but the brakes come up from the link I’ve pressed.

Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks

escrs
    Free Member

If your running Firefox then download the extension called Pouch, this shows you what deals and discount vouchers are on each site you visit, its very handy, pouch currently shows CRC have 5 voucher codes and 34 deals available

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

Anyone managed to get the CRC MERRYXMAS code to work? My items are in the sale pages but error message same as Damascus’s

I don’t have a laptop other than work one so cannot download the Firefox app, just got it on messenger but it says there are 10 vouchers for chainreaction but they only message the new signup up one

v8ninety

Same here! They sent me the email twice, and yet the code doesn’t seem to work. Frustrating

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

I messaged them on life chat and they say the voucher is for non sale only, I sent them a screenshot that showed it within the sales advert
    They will refund

dogbone

<span class=”ncv_item-1_txt-1″>NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY – SAVE £10 OFF £50 SPEND – USE CODE: NCV2019</span>

I split purchase into £50 bundles and create a new account for each.
    https://altmails.com For disposable emails.

damascus
    Free Member

At least you got a reply! They didn’t respond to my live chat

voucher is for non sale only

The email with the voucher takes you to a site with items that aren’t included? 😳

tdog
    Free Member

Crooks the lot of ‘em Wiggly bastads

damascus
    Free Member

Hi,

Does anyone have a spare crc voucher they are not using? Im after some new shimano brakes.

Thanks

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘1st time ask! CRC code for money off – anyone ? 👍🎅’ is closed to new replies.