Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • 18th birtday pressie for a girl.
  • Pigface
    Free Member

I was thinking of one of those Pandora bracelets, so she can add bits and pieces.

What is the collective thoughts?

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Tiffany also do a range of charms

tron
    Free Member

A week's working holiday in the San Fernando Valley so that she's got a hope of paying her way through uni?

Pigface
    Free Member

Well she is Swedish and stunning so the San F valley might be a good option.

IHN

This thread is useless without pics 🙂

andrewh
    Free Member

What IHN said.

miaowing_kat
    Free Member

charm bracelet sounds fine I guess (though spending money adding on stupid tiny fiddly bits that somehow signify an important milestone in your life is not my thing) – as long as you're sure she normally wears bracelets. I would go for necklace myself or very classy simple earings, but that's because I don't wear anything on my wrists.

Edric64
    Free Member

If she's fit maybe a pearl necklace is in order?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

What IHN said.

+1

luked2
    Free Member

XTR chainset?

andrewh
    Free Member

XTR chainset?

I got my other half a (pink) Chris King headset for xmas 🙂

demonracer

Speaking as someone who is "in the trade" I think a charm bracelet makes a great present (as do a lot of our customers). I would personally go for a Trollbead bracelet over a Pandora one as they are apparently stronger, Trollbeads are the original bracelet of this type, they have a lovely selection of coloured glass beads and they are a family owned and run business who seem to care about their customers. They also do a bracelet call the debut bracelet, Great value as you get a free bead.

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

A bracelet sounds good 🙂
    other suggestions (as an 18 year old girl for nearly a whole year 😉 ) would be a nice necklace, or a photoframe / decorative album with some family photos so that when she moves on there's always a reminder 🙂

dalesboyz
    Free Member

How about a weekend away in a cabin some where then once you get bored of her you can go find some new trails …… i went to the lakes for my girlfriends 18th best weekend of my life

ryan_c

Theres only one option for when a gift needs giving…………
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9HloS9Ukto

_tom_
    Free Member

^was waiting for that to be posted! 😆

FoxyChick
    Free Member

String of pearls/pearl earrings?

Timeless classic.

But NOT a pearl necklace!! 8)

.duncan
    Free Member

I agree with your original idea, its what all my female friends seem to be getting and they all love them

tron
    Free Member

TBH there are plenty of birds who think charm bracelets are a wee bit tacky. I'd go for a reasonable piece of jewellery or some stink from D&G. All her mates will be wearing guff like Light Blue, so she'll be the dog's bollocks.

teagirl
    Free Member

Tattoo. Apparently it's the in 18th b'day pressie these days!

andy7t2
    Free Member

[demonracer -though spending money adding on stupid tiny fiddly bits that somehow signify an important milestone in your life is not my thing]

or

though spending money adding on stupid tiny fiddly bits that somehow signify a faster ride is not my thing

same same but different

Jamesy
    Free Member

perhaps a rabbit ? not the fury type tho if you know what I mean

Edric64
    Free Member

Tattoo. Apparently it's the in 18th b'day pressie these days!

Not the good old tramp stamp?

maxray
    Free Member

Is this daughter or girlfriend?! .:$

richcc
    Free Member

What's your budget and her interests? Is she a girlie girl, outdoors type or what?

Jamesy
    Free Member

if its his daughter I apologies for the above comment , pmsl

pk-ripper
    Free Member

18 and stunning you say?

A night with me is affordable as I occasionally do special offers?

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘18th birtday pressie for a girl.’ is closed to new replies.