• This topic has 47 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by -m-.
Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • 1 tiny mistake on British Airways booking cost me £494!
  • kevonakona
    Free Member

avdave2 – Member
    Lot of BA employees on here aren’t there. No wonder they’ve lost 70 million.

Grrrr to that comment. As she who must be obeyed may lose her job with BA. But that doesn’t stop her from having a six day week with three stop overs.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

BA employee, moi? Nah, just personal experience of a budget airline who wasn’ as cheap as it looked to start with, then dumped my sister (and the rest of the plane) at an airport because their plane broke down.

zaskar
    Free Member

I feel sorry for you -easily done. Could you not sell your ticket-non transferable?

I’ve changed my times with other airlines paying fees like 20-50 quid.

I booked a first class ticket for £2300 a few years ago but had to change plans within a week.

I had to wait 3 months for BA to sort it out-phew but it was 6yrs ago.

BA also detroyed my luggage on every trip. Personally I think they just like customers as their service is shocking but only because they were in debt. So to get rid of debt they harshened up but the customers get annoyed so they go elsewhere. BA got in debt and in trouble and made dumb choices.

I fly Qantus or Emirates if possible. JAL were great and Malaysia.

epicyclo

I stopped flying BA years ago. They don’t give a hoot about their passengers and treat them like cattle.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

They don’t give a hoot about their passengers and treat them like cattle.

Since when did any airline give a hoot about it’s passengers?

Blimey. Last I Looked, airlines were just companies trying to make as much profit as possible, whilst delivering the least possible, and looking after their own interests at every turn of the way…. 🙄

-m-
    Free Member

Lot of BA employees on here aren’t there.

There may be, but I’m certainly not one of them. Passenger yes, employee no.

However, I do recognise the airline business for what it is, and know which airlines I’d choose to fly with (and which ones I wouldn’t).

Emirates…Malaysia

Ryanair

They’d be on the “wouldn’t” list for me 😀

sheldona
    Free Member

Ok for the record I ended up paying another £400 odd quid and flew with ryanair this morning against my better judgement as I hate them too! Sat here on the Italian alps with bike and an email from BA explaining their tc’s and they won’t refund any of it. This came minutes after a refund email saying they’re putting £339. Back on my card. That I can live with and it’ll teach me a lesson!

Thanks an enjoy the Uk 🙂 it’s 30c here LOL

-m-
    Free Member

Nice one. Fingers crossed the BA refund goes through…

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘1 tiny mistake on British Airways booking cost me £494!’ is closed to new replies.