In this episode George, Jack and Emilie catch up on World Champs and three World Cups, including a special guest appearance from Camille Balanche. Then they’re joined by the winner of the Les Gets World Cup, Benoit Coulanges before closing out the show with a few predictions for the final two World Cups of the season and some Team Rumours. Will there be more retirements? Where will riders go as teams close down? Which teams are closing? And where is Vali Höll off to?
Benoit Coulanges Gallery
Photo credit: Jey Crunch
Listen to the podcast here:
Help us make our podcasts even better
Watch the podcast here:
The Making Up The Numbers podcast is sponsored by:
- Hope Technology www.hopetech.com @hopetech
- J-Tech Suspension www.j-techsuspension.co.uk @jtechsuspension
- Revolution Bike Park www.revolutionbikepark.co.uk @revolutionbp
- Ride Southern Spain www.ridesouthernspain.com @ridesouthernspain
- Schwalbe www.schwalbe.com @schwalbetyresuk
- Singletrack www.singletrackworld.com @singletrackmagazine
Previously on Making Up The Numbers Podcast
- Episode 5 | Fort William Special
- Episode 4 | Gracie Hemstreet
- Episode 3 | Tahnee Seagrave and Roger Viera
- Episode 2 | Ed Masters
- Episode 1 | Fort William Special
Try Singletrack digital membership for only 99p for the first month.
Or only £2.99 with a copy of the latest Singletrack magazine, worth £10.