Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Benoit Coulanges, Camille Balanche, & Discontent in the pits: MUTN Podcast
  • rockitman

In this episode George, Jack and Emilie catch up on World Champs and three World Cups, including a special guest appearance from Camille Balanche. The …

By rockitman

Get the full story here:

Benoit Coulanges, Camille Balanche, & Discontent in the pits: MUTN Podcast

fourtopsallnight
    Free Member

Quick PSA for Chris Ball:

I’d give it a miss if I were you. 🙂

But, everything is fine, honest.

sharkattack

Damn it’s 2 hours long. There’s going to be so much work not done today.

Paul-B

Very good listen, I like the fact Emily and Jack are basically on the front line so have some real good insight and don’t seem to pull any punches calling out the issues as they see them. Also enjoy listening to Sven Martin when he’s on Moving the Needle.

a11y

Enjoyed that. Echo @Paul-B’s post – seems like good insight from Jack and Emily given their positions. Also, despite all the ongoing shite around how the series/DH is being run, it’s encouraging that the racing is still utterly brilliant.

chakaping
    Free Member

Good to hear them telling it straight re. the mishandling of the series and coverage.

Also enjoy listening to Sven Martin when he’s on Moving the Needle.

Has he given his verdict on the Discovery coverage shitshow? I’ll have to check it out. Agreed he’s usually got a great perspective.

mark88

Agreed with the above comments – really good to get that level of inside information and appreciate the willingness to share their opinions.

I got fed up of Downtime because of his unwillingness to say anything remotely critical. I still listen occasionally, but it’s now only if I have time and enthusiasm after I’ve listened to all the others.

Paul-B

As a straight up review of the racing Downtime is OK, I prefer his interviews etc. more. I can see why he’d shy away from getting too involved in criticising too much.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.